OWK
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Apr 26, 2014
- Messages
- 1,002
- Reaction score
- 1,292
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North Central Md
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher F70, F75
Garrett Pinpointer
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Quick hunt this morning, at an elementary school I've hunted before. Found two silver Washingtons in the past, and found two Mercury Dimes today (the mercs and the Washingtons all came out of a 20 foot circle).
The mercs were deep and inconsistent signals (I guess the recent rain gave me a little more depth, because I've scoured this area before).
Total haul
20 Lincolns (5 Wheat)
16 Clad Dimes
9 Clad Quarters
3 Jeff Nickels (oldest a 1941)
2 Mercury Dimes ( a 36 and a 43)
1 Sacajewea Dollar
All in all, not a bad hunt for just a couple of hours. Always happy to snag a couple silvers.


The mercs were deep and inconsistent signals (I guess the recent rain gave me a little more depth, because I've scoured this area before).
Total haul
20 Lincolns (5 Wheat)
16 Clad Dimes
9 Clad Quarters
3 Jeff Nickels (oldest a 1941)
2 Mercury Dimes ( a 36 and a 43)
1 Sacajewea Dollar
All in all, not a bad hunt for just a couple of hours. Always happy to snag a couple silvers.


Last edited:
Upvote
28
an yes the bugs was biting the heck out of me to today
I even like that 41 nickle. Now you can sleep easy tonight knowing you did your part in rescuing coins today...






