dc426
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Aug 7, 2011
- Messages
- 312
- Reaction score
- 487
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Largo, Florida
- Detector(s) used
- sand shark, at pro, New CZ-21
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
2 huge returns in the last 2 days **ring story**
Yesterday I received the box and shipping label for the 4K engagement ring I found in the water off a local resort last week. In the box and off it went. Hopefully it will get there safe and sound.

The other is a little different. Sometime earlier this year I found a WWII dog tag belonging to a man named James Calvin Klein. I had no idea I had this until Thanksgiving when my family was here and we were looking through my finds for the year. I have no idea where or when I found it. All i know is it was this year sometime on a beach
? Well, with a lot of searching and some help from Angelo's Angels WWII Dog Tag Return Project on Facebook I was able to contact the daughter of the Vet. He past away in 2007 but she is still local. So I called and left a message. She returned my call last night and was ecstatic to hear about this. It's now on it's way to her for her to cherish.


Yesterday I received the box and shipping label for the 4K engagement ring I found in the water off a local resort last week. In the box and off it went. Hopefully it will get there safe and sound.

The other is a little different. Sometime earlier this year I found a WWII dog tag belonging to a man named James Calvin Klein. I had no idea I had this until Thanksgiving when my family was here and we were looking through my finds for the year. I have no idea where or when I found it. All i know is it was this year sometime on a beach
? Well, with a lot of searching and some help from Angelo's Angels WWII Dog Tag Return Project on Facebook I was able to contact the daughter of the Vet. He past away in 2007 but she is still local. So I called and left a message. She returned my call last night and was ecstatic to hear about this. It's now on it's way to her for her to cherish.

Last edited:
Upvote
0








