What's new

2 more for my frame

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went today with a friend doing a hunt. Foot prints everywhere but they missed a few :tongue3:. I found a few and my friend found a few. My friends finds are the last 2 set of stone pics. We had a good day, rock
The last pic is slag glass. Many different colors out there.
 

Attachments

  • SDC10603.webp
    SDC10603.webp
    376.6 KB · Views: 109
  • SDC10605.webp
    SDC10605.webp
    409.7 KB · Views: 107
  • SDC10612.webp
    SDC10612.webp
    295.5 KB · Views: 104
  • SDC10616.webp
    SDC10616.webp
    332.2 KB · Views: 97
  • SDC10618.webp
    SDC10618.webp
    324 KB · Views: 106
  • SDC10610.webp
    SDC10610.webp
    300.2 KB · Views: 101
  • SDC10619.webp
    SDC10619.webp
    632.5 KB · Views: 109
  • SDC10621.webp
    SDC10621.webp
    808 KB · Views: 111
Upvote 0
very nice finds Rock. I like the pottery. I have never found a piece of pottery or heard of any being found in my area. I like the ones you have with the patterns on them. I think it's neat the way they designed them. Each one is unique. Hope you find many more pieces. I enjoy seeing your finds.
 
Awesome rock glad your enjoying your vacation ;)
 
You had a good hunt. Thanks for sharing.
 
Nice variety there! Is that chert blade intentionally blunt or a broken tip? And nice pottery- I love pottery. Yak
 
Nice variety there! Is that chert blade intentionally blunt or a broken tip? And nice pottery- I love pottery. Yak

No the tip is missing.
 
I believe this one is a hafted end scraper. I have turned it the correct direction. If you notice the dark section towards the pointy end you can actually see a color change where I would guess it would of been on a handle. I thought it was a bit to thick to be a point. Tell me if I am rite.
 

Attachments

  • SDC10616.webp
    SDC10616.webp
    333.2 KB · Views: 83

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom