What's new

2 More Heart Rings 14 K

Whydah

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
1,080
Reaction score
1,917
Golden Thread
2
Location
New England
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Got out with Dad, this week. Out deep into the water. It's still warm up here in the North East.... Still a lot of weeds too. Water is dirty from the southwest winds... Got 2 - 14 K Gold rings from the saltwater.... There were so many sinkers, I just had to weed through them to get the Gold. Found a couple of Buffalo Nickels, a silver Rosie, and an antique charm from a necklace... ( Brass ) a bracelet that was a junker and a junker ring.....Back in the groove again with the home hunting.... Had a great time in Mexico.... Thanks for looking... Buffalo Nickels.webphearts 14 K (5).webp
 
Upvote 0
Thats a good one, but I think you would be better off playing the lottery, I am in a slump the last few outings...

Trust me on this......"you're nowhere near SLUMP!" And I'm living proof of that! #@!1$#@!**&!! :laughing7:
 
bigscoop said:
Trust me on this......"you're nowhere near SLUMP!" And I'm living proof of that! #@!1$#@!**&!! :laughing7:

Think I got a treasure coin today? Check my new post...maybe you can help me ID it ?
 
Lol 2 rings, congratulation!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom