2 more pieces to a shoe buckle puzzle

flatbutton

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2013
Eastern N.C.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Tesoro Sand Shark,Nautilus DMC 1, Garrett Grand Master Hunter,Garrett Master Hunter 5 , Whites Coinmaster 5000/D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all, hope everybody's doing well. Haven't been detecting much because the spotted sea trout are biting good! Anyways, I was able to slip out for a couple hours this afternoon to a site I've hunted many times in the past. The only older pieces I came with are these that look like a good match to some I've found at this site before. Not sure if the chape belongs to this buckle, but was found in the same area at this site. It ain't much,but that's all I got :tongue3: 11-26-17 006.JPG buckle pieces 11-26-17 007.JPG

Upvote 10

Evolution

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2007
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX (with 4x6 shooter DD coil and 12" spider coil), Minelab Rocco 2700. (E-Trac)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The chape looks a little small for that buckle. That's a pretty ornate frame. Would have been nice to find it intact. Keep hitting that site. There's bound to be more there.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratulations on the relics! :occasion14:

I would work that place real slow there must be goodies left.

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Good show on finding the shoe buckle frame pieces. Pretty darn cool!

GL to you sir.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread