What's new

2 old wheats today.

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did 2 penny boxes here at work again and found my first teen wheat's, 1911 & 1919. In total I found 27 wheat's mostly 40's & 50's. It is sweet to find some oldies still out in circulation, now if I could only find an IH!!!!! :icon_pirat:
 
Upvote 0
Nice - the 1911 is a good score.

Maine_Jim
 
Nice job on the wheats, I would like a IH also.
 
Make sure you take another look at that 1911, see if there is an S mint.
 
Nice score, I never find wheats in the teens when CRH, only when I'm MD'ing.
 
very nice job on the 1911 and 1919 wheaties! I bet that made your day when you found those! :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom