What's new

2 rings no joy

gold4us

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2012
Messages
54
Reaction score
37
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kingsland, TX
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Excalibur 800
Minelab SD2200
Minelab E-Trac
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I took my Excal 800 out for its second spin today. I went to one of my small swimmen holes that I have hammered hard this year. Its a small place on the lake at a POA Golf course. I got some Silver and Gold at this place this year with my AT-Gold, but I wanted to see what I was leaving behind. The ATG had gone silent on this place and I new anything I was going to find today would be deep. I had my Excal set disc. on, vol. max, sens at about 10 oclock, disc 1. I did do a lot of swithching back and forth between disc. and pp. Just for fun I took it out into neck deep water just to see if she leaked, she's all good. I really like the sound of disc mode, but I do think pp goes deeper or locks on to targets better. All of the targets were at least 8" deep and I did have scrub them out. The Exalibur has no problem with my heavy black sand. 2 rings and a hair thingy all Junk. I got to find Gold or Silver quick to get the skunk smell off it:laughing7:

2012-09-23211252_zpsaba8cb8c.jpg
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
You fared better then me. This morning I got 31 cents and a "direct order" from a gentleman demanding yet a second time, "I thought I told you to stop what you're doing and come find my ring." So, just to let everyone know, as far as I know there is still a very expensive man's ring about a quarter mile south of 27th street. Man he pi$$ed me OFF! That's the first and only time I ever said....."I don't think so."
 
big scoop , there are ways of asking-especially favours. let him look for it himself and you goback later. steve
 
bigscoop said:
You fared better then me. This morning I got 31 cents and a "direct order" from a gentleman demanding yet a second time, "I thought I told you to stop what you're doing and come find my ring." So, just to let everyone know, as far as I know there is still a very expensive man's ring about a quarter mile south of 27th street. Man he pi$$ed me OFF! That's the first and only time I ever said....."I don't think so."

Hope you do find it,then keep it lol. I would have kept on swing'n looked at him and said"Did you say something"
 
You fared better then me. This morning I got 31 cents and a "direct order" from a gentleman demanding yet a second time, "I thought I told you to stop what you're doing and come find my ring." So, just to let everyone know, as far as I know there is still a very expensive man's ring about a quarter mile south of 27th street. Man he pi$$ed me OFF! That's the first and only time I ever said....."I don't think so."

What you should have told him was "Dont worry, I'll find it when your not around thanks"
 
Happy hunting next hunt.
Welcome in TNet
 
You fared better then me. This morning I got 31 cents and a "direct order" from a gentleman demanding yet a second time, "I thought I told you to stop what you're doing and come find my ring." So, just to let everyone know, as far as I know there is still a very expensive man's ring about a quarter mile south of 27th street. Man he pi$$ed me OFF! That's the first and only time I ever said....."I don't think so."


Sounds like the individual's personality is a cross between a buzz saw and a blow torch!

You gave him an answer he deserved.

Lorraine
 
Sounds like the individual's personality is a cross between a buzz saw and a blow torch!

You gave him an answer he deserved.

Lorraine

Been a "looooong" time since I encountered this type of individual. I mean, he just wasn't getting it. At first I thought he was just in a panic, but nope, he was simply and in your face, 24k, well.....you you can guess. :laughing7:
 
Wishing you more treasures next time around:icon_thumright:,,HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom