What's new

#2 two hour hunt

nutsdad

Full Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2012
Messages
241
Reaction score
119
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II ,Ace 350, garrett pro pointer, AT Pro homemade sand scoop,RTG6 scoop with stainless tip
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still learning the excal but quarters blow your eardrums out :).
 

Attachments

  • image-713750989.webp
    image-713750989.webp
    82.2 KB · Views: 148
Upvote 0
Won't be long before you see yellow!
 
Yeah, they let you know they're there!
 
looks like you've got the excal going now! HH
 
Nice clad count,nutsdad :hello2:

Lorraine
 
Yeah, they let you know they're there!

You will have to post louder I can't hear after the quarter signals. Lmao
 
a lot things sound like coins, Like watch's twice I thought I was digging a quarter and out popped a watch, plus their great for Tolls
 
Where there is coins there is gold...good luck.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom