What's new

2 weeks since Ive been out - nice Barber 25c, buffalo

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
2 weeks since I've been out - nice Barber 25c, buffalo

Tried my luck this morn at a ballfield near me. I've hit this site hard for 2 years....then they came along and plowed it up! Hunted it a couple times few months ago, but my machine does not like loose soil. Came back to it today figuring it's settled a bit....my first signal right away was a nice silver quarter at an honest 12" deep. Real easy digging, like mashed potatoes.
Next hit was a '29 buffalo and after that, '20 merc, both around 4" deep. There is no clad left here at this site, I keep thinking nothing's left, and proving myself wrong again!

ffd
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1618 [320x200].webp
    IMG_1618 [320x200].webp
    13.5 KB · Views: 543
  • IMG_1621 [320x200].webp
    IMG_1621 [320x200].webp
    13.6 KB · Views: 538
  • IMG_1622 [320x200].webp
    IMG_1622 [320x200].webp
    16 KB · Views: 549
  • IMG_1623 [320x200].webp
    IMG_1623 [320x200].webp
    19.3 KB · Views: 545
  • IMG_1618 [320x200].webp
    IMG_1618 [320x200].webp
    13.5 KB · Views: 523
  • IMG_1621 [320x200].webp
    IMG_1621 [320x200].webp
    13.6 KB · Views: 540
  • IMG_1622 [320x200].webp
    IMG_1622 [320x200].webp
    16 KB · Views: 544
  • IMG_1623 [320x200].webp
    IMG_1623 [320x200].webp
    19.3 KB · Views: 526
Upvote 0
Re: 2 weeks since I've been out - nice Barber 25c, buffalo

That's a super quarter! I know how the machines alotta times seem to have no problem with real deep stuff if it's real loose and soft ground; I believe ya! :hello2: Hope you can pull even more out from that site.
 
Re: 2 weeks since I've been out - nice Barber 25c, buffalo

:hello2: :icon_thumleft: Great finds !!!!!!!!!!
 
Re: 2 weeks since I've been out - nice Barber 25c, buffalo

Thats a beauty of a barber my friend! great digs Duane!


Slipperyjack47
 
Re: 2 weeks since I've been out - nice Barber 25c, buffalo

Nice Silver!!! And as they say, nothing is ever hunted out. Just have to keep proving it to yourself ;D
 
Re: 2 weeks since I've been out - nice Barber 25c, buffalo

thats a nice looking barber! congrats on a good hunt pullin some nice old coins!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Re: 2 weeks since I've been out - nice Barber 25c, buffalo

Great Silver & nice Buff!
Thanks for showing! :thumbsup:
 
Re: 2 weeks since I've been out - nice Barber 25c, buffalo

Nice old quarter!
 
Re: 2 weeks since I've been out - nice Barber 25c, buffalo

awesome Barber, you know there has got to be more, keep swinging, Ken.
 
Re: 2 weeks since I've been out - nice Barber 25c, buffalo

Good job on the coinage Fistfull :icon_thumleft: Love the barber :notworthy:
 
Re: 2 weeks since I've been out - nice Barber 25c, buffalo

just dug my secound ever this past weekend at an old ball field myself nice coin .They are heart stopers.Roob :headbang: :coffee2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom