What's new

20,000th post

allen

Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
20,065
Reaction score
215
Golden Thread
0
Location
Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let m
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It only took me 10 years, 1 month and 8 days to get this far.
I just want to say thanks to the owners of this wonderful site
for allowing us to show off our finds and look at other peoples
finds, whether they are bottles, coins, bullets or thingmajigs.
Guys and gals have a great day and wonderful detecting to all.
 
Great achievement Allen.Enjoyed being here with you for at least 9 of your 10.Take care and HH!!
 
congrats on the achievement, may you repeat it again
 
20,000!? Amazing.
Well done sir.
Peace
 
that's like 5.5 posts a day for 3638 days in a row. :) amazing string of posts!
 
e52dc5de.gifUntitled.webp graphics-fireworks-733533.gif
 
Now thats a worthwhile milestone.Congrats.
 
Congratulations Allen and I enjoy seeing and reading your post. I remember when you found that thingamajig that made banner :thumbsup:. It was voted up fast by the members!
 
great sassy molassy!! you mean I have to pass others to get to jeff?
 
Congradulations on a true milestone:notworthy:

Welcome back Jeffer......Gary
 
Congrats!!!!!!
 
That's a lot of typing! LOL! Congrats!
 
"Platinum Member"......"Living Legend"......I'd say way above, "Gold Member"........let's see what they come up with for this milestone. :laughing7: :thumbsup:
 
but only 74 likes.?..:dontknow:
 
This is your intervention. Don't mind the white jacket, only trying it on for size, just slip your arms all the way into the sleeves and grasp the ties firmly :D
 
congrats, on to 40,000?

we'll see I guess:occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom