What's new

20 hours on the Minelab CTX 30/30

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
12,783
Reaction score
143
Golden Thread
0
Location
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I've had the machine a week now, and have used it every day to field test for my own research. I figure dealers need to use the new machines to give honest feedback to the consumer. Yes, this particular dealer had to pay for his machine, and I am using it every chance I get just to give you that honest feedback you are all used to from us. If you are considering this new machine from Minelab, give us a call for the "skinny" on my final verdict on the unit. I feel I understand this machine to just about it fullest ability at this point. Call me to find out what I found at one of my pounded out Etrac sites....

Take care folks

Mike and Family
 
I appreciate your position as a vendor, but ...

A rational buyer wants information rather than ploys. Bait is for fish.

Let's see transparent information, please.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom