F FAT SEXY Full Member Joined Sep 30, 2020 Messages 102 Reaction score 188 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used Tesoro Tejon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 26, 2020 #1 Didn't find any silver today, but I did find this little guy.. I know that these were not made for circulation. Is it worth keeping? Upvote 0
Didn't find any silver today, but I did find this little guy.. I know that these were not made for circulation. Is it worth keeping?
TreasureCatto Bronze Member Joined May 27, 2018 Messages 1,746 Reaction score 3,516 Golden Thread 0 Location somewhere lurking around your local Coinstar Detector(s) used 2015 Bounty Hunter Ultra Mag Sharp Shooter, 2019 Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, My eyes and ears Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Oct 26, 2020 #2 Only worth 50¢. Unless it’s a proof. Most clad kennedys since 71 were struck for regular circulation. I spend low grade ones on occasion.
Only worth 50¢. Unless it’s a proof. Most clad kennedys since 71 were struck for regular circulation. I spend low grade ones on occasion.
P port ewen ace Silver Member Joined Dec 16, 2012 Messages 4,066 Reaction score 7,788 Golden Thread 0 Location port ewen ny Detector(s) used AT-PRO & Equinox800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 27, 2020 #3 flawless NIFC's can pull up to $1.50 on Ebay in lots.