What's new

2006 p any value? 2+ boxes

favored papa

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2009
Messages
656
Reaction score
214
Golden Thread
0
Location
mountain home Idaho
Detector(s) used
ace 250 dfx
did 1109 in hales today including my first sealed box, looked scary at first 1/3 of the ends in the sealed box were marked with a blue dot on JFK'S head but there were 3 40% AND 1 90% IN THAT box. Got 3 more 40% in the other box
100 in brown rolls skunk but I got a 72 IKE with them. 9.00 loose from another bank skunked there too.

pulled a 2006 p from one box any value to it?
 
Upvote 0
not much if it was me I would sell it on ebay only if it was in mint perfect condition. Other than that no special reason to hang on to it.
 
Some day these might be worth quite a bit, as they minted very few halves from 2002 to present. I keep them, for now just trying to fill my collection of them. I almost have them all, just missing like 2 of them. But it wouldn't be a bad idea to save a cluster of them, just keep them in really good shape. Down the road there will be a decent premium for them i'm sure.
 
timbobwey said:
Some day these might be worth quite a bit, as they minted very few halves from 2002 to present. I keep them, for now just trying to fill my collection of them. I almost have them all, just missing like 2 of them. But it wouldn't be a bad idea to save a cluster of them, just keep them in really good shape. Down the road there will be a decent premium for them i'm sure.

I agree there are not many of them, but as for them gaining value, I'm not so sure. No one collects halves in the first place, since they don't circulate, so the demand is low. Then add that these are not silver or anything, and they just don't seem to have much potential. Even the 1987 sells for less than $1, and that is 23 years old. A long wait to make these go up in value.

I thik the 2009 nickel and dimes will go up in value more than the 2009 (or 2007) half, because people at least collect those, and know what they are. I'm collecting EVERY 2009 dime and nickel I can find in the wild!!

Just my opinion.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom