2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

GUESS-WHO

Mar 27, 2010
SWR said:
My mistake........

Fake gold, sitting on top of a fraudulent Wells Fargo currency box....double-dipping in the realm of fantasy

No need to answer a rhetorical question. The bars were assayed and refined in a refinery and transacted, and the currency was exchanged by a bank that has procedures in place for doing this. (Funny how banks have procedures in place for "fraudulent" currency, huh?)

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
Of course they were GW, and let me guess ... now you have a big house and a big car and you are the big, rich man in your neighborhood.

Congratulations.

GUESS-WHO

Mar 27, 2010
Saturna said:
Of course they were GW, and let me guess ... now you have a big house and a big car and you are the big, rich man in your neighborhood.

Congratulations.

I don't recall saying these items were mine Saturna, but I do find the sarcasm to be quite amusing nevertheless.

GUESS-WHO

Mar 27, 2010
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
buenas noches guess who: The most pertinent 'true' post that sat has given was " at least it's blurry" referring of course to the workings of his mind (?). snicker Hi sat.

Don Jose de La Mancha

buenas noches Don Jose ~ Yes, "at least it's blurry"is a pretty profound statement coming from one of the people who seem to be lost and in the wrong forum. What baffles me is, why are these people here????

GUESS-WHO

Mar 27, 2010
SWR said:
GUESS-WHO said:
SWR said:
My mistake........

Fake gold, sitting on top of a fraudulent Wells Fargo currency box....double-dipping in the realm of fantasy

No need to answer a rhetorical question. The bars were assayed and refined in a refinery and transacted, and the currency was exchanged by a bank that has procedures in place for doing this. (Funny how banks have procedures in place for "fraudulent" currency, huh?)

Yep...this is the internet, and everything you read is true.

Fake gold bars were assayed and fraudulent currency was exchanged.

You read it here first, folks! :hello:

Again SWR, No need to answer a rhetorical question. The bars were assayed and refined in a refinery and transacted, and the currency was exchanged by a bank that has procedures in place for doing this. (Funny how banks have procedures in place for "fraudulent" currency, huh?) Either you are calling me a liar, or you are saying that licensed refineries and licensed banks transact "fake" gold bars and "fraudulent" currency. You obviously don't get it, and I have to wonder why you are here in this forum. What are you contributing that is worthwhile?

GUESS-WHO

Mar 27, 2010
SWR said:
GUESS-WHO said:
SWR said:
My mistake........

WOW SWR 9009 posts.... Congratulations! I don't have time to read 9009 posts, but I have to wonder if any of them were worthwhile. From the few that I have seen....never mind.

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005
SWR said:
GUESS-WHO said:
SWR said:
My mistake........

Hi SWR,

Now I agree with you...this is the internet, and everything you read is true.

FOLLOWING ARTICLE CAME FROM THE INTERNET:

GERMANY LATEST VICTIM OF PHONY GOLD BAR SCAM

By Pat Shannan
Amid international accusations that U.S. officials in the Clinton administration replaced gold in Fort Knox with phony, mostly tungsten bars that were later shipped to China and other places yet unknown, a German refinery has now discovered that it has received a bogus “gold” bar as well.

The video proof was shown on the German television station ProSieben that ran the news story covering W.C. Heraeus in Hanau, Germany, the world’s largest privately owned refinery.

In the story, Wilfried Horner, head of the gold foundry, shows a 500-gram bar (16.0755 troy ounces) received from an unidentified bank. The bar had the right physical dimensions to be an authentic gold bar, but one of the Heraeus employees suspected something.

After the bar was cut in half, the TV audience could plainly see that the dark insides were tungsten, with only a coating of gold on the outside.

While the story never aired on American TV, it is available on the Internet....

iT seems phony and bogus gold bars don't exist only in the Phil....

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
GUESS-WHO said:
Yes, "at least it's blurry"is a pretty profound statement coming from one of the people who seem to be lost and in the wrong forum. What baffles me is, why are these people here????

Simple really. Entertainment.

You guys and your photos are funny. Less baffled now ?

GUESS-WHO

Mar 27, 2010
Angel ~ The tungsten story is old news, but I guess new to Germany. The key point is that these banks accepted bars before even cutting them in half, much less fire assaying them. Not smart. The refinery and bank I mentioned followed correct procedures, and therefore were not scammed, and of course made a fair profit on the transactions.

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005
GUESS-WHO said:
Angel ~ The tungsten story is old news, but I guess new to Germany. The key point is that these banks accepted bars before even cutting them in half, much less fire assaying them. Not smart. The refinery and bank I mentioned followed correct procedures, and therefore were not scammed, and of course made a fair profit on the transactions.

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are many stories about bury treasure in that country. Some of it was found, but I am not going to look for any of it.

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005
Probably there are some left, but not as shallow as others think. Besides, with these earthquakes looming in different parts of the Phil., those suspected tunnels might have had collapsed to the point of unretrievable to anything of value inside it.

seaside911

Oct 10, 2008
Here
Yamashita Treasure for Sale

16+ Kilograms of assorted Spanish origin bars. Buried at a waterfall in Mindanao. Photo's and map for sale.

(from a treasure site elsewhere on mindanao stashed here as a reserve)

GUESS-WHO

Mar 27, 2010
seaside911 said:
Yama--deleted--a Treasure for Sale

16+ Kilograms of assorted Spanish origin bars. Buried at a waterfall in Mindanao. Photo's and map for sale.

(from a treasure site elsewhere on mindanao stashed here as a reserve)

You want to sell the photos and map? How about providing the photos to an interested buyer of the gold?

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
GUESS-WHO said:
You want to sell the photos and map? How about providing the photos to an interested buyer of the gold?

Shhhh, none of it actually exists. images.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread