2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
for those of you who have failed miserably, that interview would be a good avenue to share your stories about how you unsuccessfully chased the fabled myth of yamashita treasure.

but for those who have it made (I don't know if there really is, except for Rogelio Roxas), sharing your successful stories to a stranger would be like putting a nail into your head. it will be a security nightmare.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

#1 natalylam

user-offline.png

green.gif

Aug 2015

6 times

All Types Of Treasure Hunting

[h=2]Travel Channel's EXPEDITION UNKNOWN[/h]
Hello Everyone,

I would like to apologize for posting in threads seeking treasure hunters. My colleague, Jenn and I had no intention of hijacking of anyone's thread.

Jenn and I are apart of the Travel Channel's original series, "Expedition Unknown." We are seeking treasure hunters, historians, and experts for various legends and myths.

Currently, we are seeking active treasure hunters for Kruger Millions and Yamashita's Gold.

If anyone has any leads or know of anyone who is willing to work with us, please feel free to email me at [email protected]

We will also constantly update this thread as we develop new stories.

Thank you so much!

IT WAS POSTED BY NATALYAM​

sabaq1993

Oct 29, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
P_20150929_194915.jpg P_20150929_194915.jpg

someone found this inside a japanese tunnel we dont know what it is it we put ice and it melt fast

Rocky48

Jan 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi in my place there is a concrete square stone near the river..we tried to burn it, but it didnt work..the place is in parang maguindanao phil..

yamazues

Feb 18, 2014
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who cut the corner of the metal. IJA used many things as signs. That being buried 3ft deep or deeper makes it most likely a sign marker. See my charts for translations. They are the best you can get and they are free here on treasurenet. I was on another site, but moderator pissed me off so I came here. I posted my Yamashita sign translations for free here to help others understand. The other sites loss. I started with 1 page of real translations given to me by a friend and spent years backengineering the rest of them myself. They are worth $$$millions $$$ in reality. Good luck and happy hunting. Ih...and rectangle means 'Entrance' like P, D, Heart, egg, circle etc

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Hola- Don Tramp, why yes i do. As you can imagine, there are many valley of Death on Mindanao. Are you referring to the one full of gold and poisonous gas / Valcano?

Why do I keep having images of the movie "Raiders of the Lost Ark" when I read that ? "valley of death", and "poison gasses", and "chambers full of gold", etc... ? Just need to add a few angry natives, some snakes, and poison darts, and you have the rest of the movie !

yamazues

Feb 18, 2014
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why do I keep having images of the movie "Raiders of the Lost Ark" when I read that ? "valley of death", and "poison gasses", and "chambers full of gold", etc... ? Just need to add a few angry natives, some snakes, and poison darts, and you have the rest of the movie !

Yes Tom. It's a lot like Indiana Jones, but lots less glamorous and lots more work. They had poisons with 3 to 5 hour time delay and all their poisons kill with the appearance of natural causes. They cause stroke, heart attacks, drowning and internal organ failure. I know of these personally and know victims of their poisons who never took the antidote. Like in the movie Indiana Jones. They really had those chemicals. I suspect they maybe even killed our late President Franklin Roosevelt with their chemicals and I know the IJA/Kem pe tai killed General Percival.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Yes Tom. It's a lot like Indiana Jones, .....

Alas, Then wouldn't that give you pause to think, that ..... just like the movie : This is nothing more than fanciful imaginations run amok ?

I saw the same cultural suppositions in Mexico: Whenever they suspect a treasure (which is *certainly* in every cave, ruin, etc....), they somehow have the feeling that the BIGGER the treasure is, then .... of necessity, ... the deeper it must be. And and if it's REALLY big, then .... by golly .... it must be booby trapped, and have poison gasses and flames that will erupt. Or spirits that guard it, etc... At a certain point, I started to apply a little logic, and realized it's all just cultural lore and superstition.

But no amount of skeptical logical reasoning will dissuade the faithful. They will just become all-the-more entrenched. This is because of the human pyschology where we all want SO HARD to believe in treasure stories. Why ? Because no one wants "to be left out". So we put aside logic and scrutiny.

yamazues

Feb 18, 2014
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alas, Then wouldn't that give you pause to think, that ..... just like the movie : This is nothing more than fanciful imaginations run amok ?

I saw the same cultural suppositions in Mexico: Whenever they suspect a treasure (which is *certainly* in every cave, ruin, etc....), they somehow have the feeling that the BIGGER the treasure is, then .... of necessity, ... the deeper it must be. And and if it's REALLY big, then .... by golly .... it must be booby trapped, and have poison gasses and flames that will erupt. Or spirits that guard it, etc... At a certain point, I started to apply a little logic, and realized it's all just cultural lore and superstition.

But no amount of skeptical logical reasoning will dissuade the faithful. They will just become all-the-more entrenched. This is because of the human pyschology where we all want SO HARD to believe in treasure stories. Why ? Because no one wants "to be left out". So we put aside logic and scrutiny.

Well, the poisons ARE real here. If you dare, I will let you chip some poison cement. The treasures ate real too. See the 'Spirit de Grisogono Diamond'. It came from my Uncle's land. See also these 2 common real photos of Yamashita treasures taken here in Philippines.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Yamazues, I can't read the writing of the newspaper you posted. And the pix of the gold bars, on the right, is not something that can be clicked on.

But I will say this: If you do a google image search on "yamashita treasure", I'm sure that you'd find not only these, .... but also dozens or 100's of other pix, purporting to show treasures supposedly found of this.

But let's just cut-to-the-chase, and assume for the moment that one (or two, etc...) are true indeed. That someone DID find a treasure that was truly historically buried by Yamashita. Why then are there 100's and 100's of other maps floating around, of people utterly convinced they're on the verge of finding yet another yamashita treasure ? And 100's of other claimed finds ? And 100's of persons who "have all the clues necessary" for the honed in hunt spot, etc.... They can't all be true, can they ?

Mind you: each of those persons are AS UTTERLY CONVINCED AS YOU ARE, as to the validity of *their* treasure. They have it on good authority from someone who knew someone who was a soldier there in WWII. Or someone who knew someone who knew someone who bought a map from someone on a street corner. Or someone who knew someone who knew someone, who saw a funny squiggle on a rock on the jungle, blah blah blah

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I would also add that you'll notice, that whenever pix show up of yamashita treasures: They will invariably be associated (when/if you can trace back to the original persons) with efforts to raise funds to a) recover the $$, b) legal costs to fight the big bad govt. on getting the fair share, c) to get the gold bars out of the country. Hence all the investor needs to do, is invest, and he'll get a share of the proceeds. Right ?

You don't think that a pix purporting to show gold bars could be "staged" ? (faked) . And then the pix "make the rounds" fueling excitement, adding all-the-more-fuel to the fire to cause others to believe and hunt for more. So perhaps YOU are not "seeking funds/investors". You might only just be passing on the pix that are "making the rounds". But let me ask you this: Have you personally seen and touched these ? Or are you merely on the end of a long "daisy-chain" of people passing on pix and stories ?

yamazues

Feb 18, 2014
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tom, it's a Balita tabloid from the Philippines. It's posted at treasurenow.com but hard to find. He sells detectors. And YES, about 90% of Yamashita treasure is a swindle or incompetent treasure hunt. I don't ask finance or help, but I do try to help those who are seriously hunting with good information. I can't count how many times someone has tried to sell me fake gold bars ir asked 'financing' from me for purely worthless sites, or sites that have real treasure in dangerous criminal areas or will be incompetently dug by 'Backhoe' or big square 'Holes' straight down on treasure vaults. It cannot be taken that way. Japanese used engineers to design gold vaults which are booby trapped to fall deep down naturally occuring endless cracks full of mud and clay. Gold bars will dive and keep diving lost forever if you dig like that. One reason I would never finance someone else's digsite ever. It's just 'Flushing Gold down the toilet'. They have many different styles and designs, but all medium and large vaults are booby trapped to flush down the toilet if excavated. Makes pure sense why it's still here(what is left) and why the Japanese would do it that way. First, you have to be VERY observant, you need to know codes(which there are no available code charts), and you have to follow the markers to the vaults digging what looks like natural stone in small 18x27 or 20x30 inch oval tunnels. Not larger than that or you compromise structures of above tunnels and the vaults. I am talking about the pre-engineered tunnel designs built from 1936 to 1943. After that, they had so much treasure still left after their pre-engineered tunnels were filled, that they did bury some fast and deep without all of the engineering and they weren't designed to fall. Because of the 2 different styles, people are confused as to why some get treasure and some never seem to find it. And those are the legitimate diggers, not the swindlers. The British and American Governments had lots of heavy equipment in which they could easily excavate any burial site. This is WHY the IJA did what they did. I can speak from experience, that you are correct about swindles and about 90% being a swindle, but there really is $Billions still left. I wish I knew a good Writer who would partner with me and write a Correct Book on Yamashita's treasures and not false information or half-truth books like Gold Warriors. ����

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread