2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

P

palawanisland

2005 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( JAPS) TREASURE

Dear Jeff of Pennsylvannia and Angel

What Gboy Want is a 20% of the Total Japanese Gold Treasure in one of the Tunnel which
his Immediate Relative have personal Knwoledge & Experience during the Marcos Era
it was Closed again, and there are still many Gold Bar Left Over

The Funder and Landlord will negotiate between themselve for the remaining 80% of the Japanese Gold.. To confirm the Existence - Funder should use whatever electronic detection he want , funder look for people to dig with, funder finance the whole operation...For Example: Give One Gold Bar for each Work Crew...

Gboy will go in claimed his 20% gold bars by Quick Estimate "On Site Calculation"

Landlord
Funder
Pointer
All Parties sign a Gentlemen Agreement
All three should be Present during the Opening Ceremony...

and NO MEDIA-Politicos-Military are allowed

Some of the Gold will eventually Fund Foundation to Help the Poor Filipinos earn some Decent Living...

Any Takers are Invited to Call, Make up your Proposal and Meet Up with GBOY (Don't Underestimate this guy):
Celfone: +63 9103216315

Serious Funder Only Need to Call

Mr Bill Gates (Softy) & Buffett combined US$60 Billions Foundation will Look like Cheap Chuck of Change

Regards
PalawanBoy

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006

It's best to go after small things you can at least have a running chance on keeping. This would be chick feed for the Politicians. Bad picture, it was shot using a disposable camera and 800max film. To make it worse it was developed local.

Zobex

Attachments

• little.jpg
    little.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 3,301

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005

Based on the picture posted, my calculation are as follows:

L = 6 inches
W = 2,25 inches
thickness = 1.5 inches

With these values, the weight of each bar should be 5.9325777 or 6 kilograms.

If everybody will notice, six of the bars are put on the side of the plastic container, where a total weight would be 35.6 kilograms against the side of the plastic. Notice that this plastic didn't have any deformation due to weight of the bars leaning on the side, since the remaining bars are lying at the bottom.

There are only two conclusions:

1. The plastic is not a true plastic but a fake plastic that looks like a plastic.
2. The gold bars are not true gold bars but fake gold bars that look like a gold bars.

Choose the lesser evil my fellow hunters... ;) :D ;D

Angel_09

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

and it's propped up against a wall which will keep it from tipping anyway.

I believe it.

I love seeing Pics of Gold bars.
Not as much as Holding them But......

Nice Pic.

acid

Greenie
Jun 11, 2005

ed,

ok bro. i'll wait for the pics.

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006

Listen you guys, this is an object lesson. Newbies who think they can go TH in the
Philippines are going to be facing this from day one. First analyze the the pic.

Angel-09 hit it right first, that is, calculate the size and figure what the weight would
be. YES they are in the shape of a 6.2kg.. That would about 13.5 pounds a bar times
13 which is 177 pounds. BUT look close, the bars are not all exactly the same
shape, as they were cast in different molds. Most of the markings match but not all.
Two of the bars do not match the others in size so they would not be the same
weight. If they were gold plated lead the total would be about 105 pounds. So do
you think if the bowl was plastic or rubber that it would free stand with no bends and
yet hold 105 pounds ?? Aluminum has a density of 2.7 and that would be 25
pounds. So, would some villagers in an outer island make up Aluminum bars and
gold plate them ??

The BOWL, is it plastic, rubber, stamped steel, ceramic ?? Similar bowls are used
in the islands to wash just about everything, by hand. Gold has a density of 19.3 and
lead 11.4 .

http://www.24carat.co.uk/densityofgoldandothermetalsframe.html

More important look at this link.

http://www.elmhurst.edu/~chm/vchembook/125Adensitygold.html

If you are handed a bar and someone TELLS your or represents to you it is Gold or
Platinum, do a density test on it real fast. It's possible to be a weight some where in
the middle and that tells you it is heavy clad on a core. Not an uncommon trick pre
WW2 in Asian markets. Banks and money house's, warlords and governments used
ringers.

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hall/1410/lab-P-03.html

Always look for casting flaws in the surface or casting wrinkles in the surface. That
is not definitive though as many facilities over the past 300 years would remelt and
recast bars over and over, some facilities were quite skilled, they cast Gold Buddha's
remember.

So we know;

1. The bars don't all match is size and thus in shape, look to be made in several
different molds.

2. Most of the markings match, even on the different shape bars. The weights on
them are also unique to each bar according to the numbers stamped on them.

3. Unless the bars are made of aluminum, the bowl can not be a cast rubber or
plastic bowl.

Before you invest in a treasure hunt, consider EVERY thing and EVERY person. Then go with no expectations, just have fun. If it pays of then that is a bonus.

Zobex

Edong

Aug 2, 2005
california

acid said:
ed,

hello bro. , how you doing? here's the pics. i'm talking about Ed

Attachments

• Albuera  site.jpg
    Albuera site.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 1,826
  • Camotes island site.jpg
    Camotes island site.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 1,756

Edong

Aug 2, 2005
california

acid said:
ed,

and here's some more.

Attachments

• island #1.jpg
    island #1.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 1,741
  • Japs. smelting plant (swamp area) Leyte.jpg
    Japs. smelting plant (swamp area) Leyte.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 1,484
OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Fellows,

Iwill be temporarily offline for a few days bcoz I had a fever for 3 days now....i wanted to post some replies...but I felt dizzy infront of a computer....when I'm okey....I will answers all the questions/comments... :-\

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

gboy said:
Fellows,

Iwill be temporarily offline for a few days bcoz I had a fever for 3 days now....i wanted to post some replies...but I felt dizzy infront of a computer....when I'm okey....I will answers all the questions/comments... :-\

Sorry to hear of your Illness.

Get some Rest.
Feel Better !

Jeff

tagasilay

Jun 27, 2005

To al Philippine based treasure Hunters,

Dengue fever alert. Season has started, daytime bitting mosquitos. High fever, if fever persist after 3 days better get checked before you start to bleed or hemmorage. When i travel to dense vegetation, i always bring a box of mosquito coils (katol) and light arround 4 along my work perimiter, it ussually gets rid of all mosquitos, of course off lotion also works. Take care.

God bless,

Jose

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005

To all hunters, (treasure of course)

Finding treasure is one way of relieving tensions in everyday boredom we are encountering in our everyday life. Wheels in our mind start to move when it comes in analysis, either a project or a gold bar.
In my activity as a treasure hunter, I concentrated (first) in determining what really is a gold bar. How does it looks like when it is burried for sometime and unearthed after so many years. Questions like: will it still be in the same color, figure after unearthing it? Is it shiny? Is it dull color? How will I know if it is realy a gold? These are some of the questions to myself that need to be answered logically, so I started studying the characteristics of a fake gold bar. and with that knowledge, I happen to learn and determine if a piece of metal is a true gold or not WITHOUT TOUCHING IT. Weight and density is not the only parameters we needed to determine if a piece of metal is a fake gold or not, because I can make a piece of gold bar(of course it is a fake) with the same dimension and weight same as the original gold bar...My 2 cents advice, not all metal in a convincing shape and weight is a true gold bar.

Angel_09

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006

I have enjoyed reading on these posts that go back a year and go on for what 1,000
posts !!!

Had a hard time trying to respond to old post so here is a new one on the old
subjects.

Hard cement was in fact just quality cement and a china additive that the Japanese
discovered the Chinese using in making their ceramics. It is a clay additive from
central China the Japs took.

Chemicals to break cement. The chemical you are looking for is no longer available
at least retail to the public. Originally it was called "Malgamon" and was selling nearly
for it's own weight in gold in the Philippines. Later it was produced under a different
name. In 1998 I was shipping it from USA to my people by air freight, had to make
up fake packaging and invoices for it so as to get through customs. If Philippine
customs knew what it was, they would steal it and sell black market. Later in 2002 I
learned it was going to be discontinued by the manufacture and I purchased a pallet lot
for 25% list price in their clearance. I asked the USA mfg. why it was being
discontinued and they responded there was no demand for it and that from about
1997 to 2002 the only volume buyer was a Japanese owned construction company
that was main office in Guam. Now that response really set me off but it would be
useless to try and explain to the manufacture why a Japanese construction company
in Guam would want chemicals to break up cement when in fact Guam is a modern
island that is open for normal construction practices.

Malgamon works by creating micro steam inside the cement that forces it to expand
and crack up. Don't stand in front of the cement when it is working for it is know to
explode in front of your face and toss chemicals on you. Takes anywhere from 4 to
12 hours to complete it's job. We used it to split 12 inch reinforced hard cement.
Worked very well in fact.

I ran out in 2003, just have the old labels and manufactures literature on it. Oh yea and the sales invoices.

Zobex

I

il_acuto

What's the best way to sell any treasure found in the Philippines?

Central Bank?

B

benoit

sirs:

does this stone marks mean a thing? i was led to this stone by our roving guard in our research station. this place was former japanese plantation (prewar)...i said i dont know a thing about it until i've stumbled on this site...
many thanks...

Attachments

• stone.JPG
    stone.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 2,370
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

=tagasilay
Dengue fever alert. Season has started, daytime bitting mosquitos. High fever, if fever persist after 3 days better get checked before you start to bleed or hemmorage. When i travel to dense vegetation, i always bring a box of mosquito coils (katol) and light arround 4 along my work perimiter, it ussually gets rid of all mosquitos, of course off lotion also works. Take care.
God bless,
Jose
HOLA: I have already had my Dengue, almost finished me. Gracias .

Tropical Tramp

P

palawanisland

Dear Il-Acuto or Any Gold Finder

Never Sell your Gold Hoard to any Philippine Politicians, Philippine Military or even any Philippine Government Officials or Philippine Central Bank

Most Probably they will Double Cross you and Steal all your Gold..

Its Difficult & Tricky but anyone can do it, by selling it slowly and built up your Low Profile Rich People who are interested to buy your Genuine Gold Bars

There are many Low Profile Rich Loaded Businessmen in the Philippines
Sell it below market Price so it will be very attractive to them, Rather than selling it at the prevailing market price, Buyer of gold don't need your gold if YOU are selling your GOLD at the prevailing market price or just a little discount......

regards
Palawan Boy
Email: [email protected]
Deep Discounted Gold Buyer

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006

benoit said:
sirs:

does this stone marks mean a thing? i was led to this stone by our roving guard in our research station. this place was former japanese plantation (prewar)...i said i dont know a thing about it until i've stumbled on this site...
many thanks...

The holes are square cut with flat chisel not round rock drill chisel, the cuts in the yellow circle are either the start or end point, the 2 or 7 cuts are counts, often in meters. This is part of a series of markers. You will need the other markers or a whole lot of luck. This is a measurement and direct marker.

Attachments

• j-stone.jpg
    j-stone.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 2,903

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions