


We've found that he is very fond of garter's, so here's to you WarsawDaddy! 



But this is so much fun! Thank you Noodle and Dan! 


I can report that Nana found an Indian penny 18 someting and ME found a really nice dime. Someone found and dug up the front end of an old pickup truck and carried it with them no less. I guess those folks are having fun but as for me this shade is awsome. I think someone asked for a group picture well here ya go!
Nana40 said:Dang, I pooped!

Looks like a great time. 
Shannon said:Nana40 said:Dang, I pooped!
HAHAHAHA! I had to sign in to laugh at you mom! Hahahaha! You pooped?!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
COUNTRY GIRL said:Oh my! I sure do wish I was there.Looks like a great time.
Nana I think your family is picking on you just a bit.![]()
OK, OK...should have read,
I'm POOPED!!!!!!
And still am! 
Nicky! 


nty