2009 proof dimes,nickels...

stefen said:
Why would anybody buy coins blindly without knowing their value beforehand?
Why would anybody slam someone for doing a hobby they enjoy and asking for a little help? :nono:

Diver_Down said:
DEMERSON said:
I just purchased one of each on ebay. but i dont have the 2010 redbook. can anybody give me an estimated value on these?

2010 PF65
Dime (clad) - $2.00
Dime (silver) - $4.00
Nickel - $5.00
Thanks for the help. i was reading on the us mint website. and the 2009 proof sets had the dimes minted in silver. in 2009s. a 2009s is what i have it's hard to see the edges due to the fact it is in a cardboard holder. did the mint also mint the s dimes in clad? i see you listed the clad price.

Demerson

I too bought several of the 2009 dimes and nickels both P and S (proofs). For what its worth I bought them for pure speculation, with reports of the low mintage its a crap shoot. When its all said and done maybe my kids will be able to cash in.

Fccdfed

FCCDFEd said:
Demerson

I too bought several of the 2009 dimes and nickels both P and S (proofs). For what its worth I bought them for pure speculation, with reports of the low mintage its a crap shoot. When its all said and done maybe my kids will be able to cash in.

Fccdfed
That's basiclly the reason i bought them hopefully in the future my kids will have something to cash in due to the low mintage of them. it cant hurt.

DEMERSON said:
Diver_Down said:
DEMERSON said:
I just purchased one of each on ebay. but i dont have the 2010 redbook. can anybody give me an estimated value on these?

2010 PF65
Dime (clad) - $2.00
Dime (silver) - $4.00
Nickel - $5.00
Thanks for the help. i was reading on the us mint website. and the 2009 proof sets had the dimes minted in silver. in 2009s. a 2009s is what i have it's hard to see the edges due to the fact it is in a cardboard holder. did the mint also mint the s dimes in clad? i see you listed the clad price.

Yes both clad proofs and silver proofs were struck. With the topsy turvy mintage, the clad business strikes will surely out perform the proofs.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back