What's new

2010 pennies are in

Jimmy@romega

Full Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2008
Messages
241
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
rome, ga
I came across some on ebay going anywhere between 5.00-13.00 a roll on bids sure be nice to get a box of them at the bank. Due to my work schedule I just can't get around hitting the banks like i did in the past. Hopefully I can get a few boxes in the coming weeks. Good luck to others on here
 
Upvote 0
It's going to be just like when 2009 pennies came in. At first, they were selling for $300 a box, but eventually, the price will go down. This early in the game, I think you'll be able to sell 2010 pennies individually on eBay.
 
I got one the other day from a person giving them away over on the coin community forum. Nice looking in hand. Wasnt thrilled about the design on paper but it looks a lot better in hand.
 
In AZ, the banks NEVER get full boxes of new pennies. Or any other denomination. INstead, the new ones get dumped into the hopper and reroled witht he old ones. So when they get some new coins, it is one or two here and there. Not a roll or a box.

It's a bummer, but it's the way it is.

I'm just now gettig some of the LP4 from 2009. All D's. And waiting for my first Mariana Quarter.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom