What's new

2010 silver coins

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok winter is here and my season is done. I ended up with 102 silver coins this year.
My favorite was the 1877 CC seated quarter. I managed to get 6 silver halves, one franklin, 4 walkers and one barber :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • DSC00723.webp
    DSC00723.webp
    100.8 KB · Views: 1,228
  • DSC00730.webp
    DSC00730.webp
    97.3 KB · Views: 1,203
  • DSC00722.webp
    DSC00722.webp
    68.1 KB · Views: 1,214
  • DSC00721.webp
    DSC00721.webp
    75.4 KB · Views: 1,224
  • DSC00720.webp
    DSC00720.webp
    43.1 KB · Views: 1,231
Nice haul of silver. :thumbsup:

Have to agree, the 1877CC is quite a nice find. :hello2:
 
Looks like the Etrac will pay for itself in no time at all. :icon_thumright:
 
I have heard that the Etrac is a silver killer! Must be true. :icon_thumright:
 
Great bunch of silver, Congrats :headbang:
 
Looks like you had a great year. Nice bunch of silver.
 
Amazing year! Let's see, I've dug 19 silver for the year, so 102 minus 19 divided by 22 days left equals...
Ain't gonna happen.
Kudos!
Carl
 
CurbdiggerCarl57 said:
Amazing year! Let's see, I've dug 19 silver for the year, so 102 minus 19 divided by 22 days left equals...
Ain't gonna happen.
Kudos!
Carl
lol...good one, made me smile!
 
I was going to post my finds this year but now I to embarrassed. :laughing9:
:thumbsup:
 
Nice annual finds on the silver, Terry. I think I only found 15 this year :-\
 
nice run on the silver!! congrats!! MINELAB power!!!! just gotta love how well it sniffs out deep silver!! MR TUFF
 
Nice pile of silver, you got some cool other items too.....
 
WOW the 1916 half is worth some loot very nice
 
running out of things to say with all these year end totals :icon_scratch: holy crap! how's that? :thumbsup:
 
For those who get over 100 silver in a year nowadays, is quite an accomplishment. Also, a great time to be getting that much $ilver. :thumbsup:

Don
 
Don in SJ said:
For those who get over 100 silver in a year nowadays, is quite an accomplishment. Also, a great time to be getting that much $ilver. :thumbsup:

Don
the owner of americandetectorforum (angellione) dug over 1,000 silvers with his E-Trac this year in massachusetts.i kid you not! .he is a master of that E-trac.
 
sweet pile of silver there. i have a soft spot for the franklin halves, perhaps because they have eluded my coil thus far.
good luck in '11!
 
That is an outstanding year!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom