What's new

2012 finds and a few of the best

lightman

Jr. Member
Joined
May 23, 2010
Messages
79
Reaction score
78
Golden Thread
0
Location
england, ar
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The two cases are my 2012 finds. The other pictures are a few of my best finds for the year. Still playing with the pictures and camera. Hope they turn out ok....Anyone is welcome to put a name on anything you see here. These are all from central Arkansas Thanks, lightman
 

Attachments

  • 2012plummet.webp
    2012plummet.webp
    8.4 KB · Views: 120
  • 2012arrowheadcase.webp
    2012arrowheadcase.webp
    53 KB · Views: 126
  • 2012arrowheadcase2.webp
    2012arrowheadcase2.webp
    14.6 KB · Views: 115
  • 2012bestof.webp
    2012bestof.webp
    10.1 KB · Views: 124
Upvote 0
I love the drilled piece of hard stone. Is it a pendant or a plum? Nice assortment you have there!
 
Looks like hematite.
 
Thanks NC. I think its a plummet.I posted it last spring,after I found it. I'm still struggling with the whole pic thing.Last year was a good year,lots of field grade stuff,and a few nice ones. As I learned what to look for,I even found some new places to hunt. Lightman
 
Two nice frames. Was last year your first year? I would say you had a great year.
 
Hi Tn, No last year was my third and best year. I filled a frame like those in 2010, and 2011. 2011 was a struggle, as the springtime storms kept me working long hours during the best times to be hunting. This did make me look for and find a few other places, so everything worked out. You guys have lots of nice finds, and I enjoy seeing them. I hope to be more active posting this year, myself. The pic thing has been my holdup,so maybe I'm past that now! Thanks for looking, Lightman
 
Next time do your pics outside in natural light or open the blinds to let the light in, then use your marco setting. It will make a world of difference. Looks like you had a great yr. Thanks, rock
 
Hi Rock,Thanks for the advice. I did these last night, and sunlight is scarce around here lately! We're having snow and sleet right now.Am looking foreward to a new year of hunting, and to spring! Lightman
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom