What's new

2012 GOLD FINDS

gold fever pete

Full Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2010
Messages
244
Reaction score
415
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are my finds for 2012. 61 grams of mixed carats. Thanks for looking. HH GFP. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
going to try and learn how to use this camera better...
 

Attachments

  • Dec 07 2012_2012 GOLD FINDS 61 GRAMS_2194_edited-1.webp
    Dec 07 2012_2012 GOLD FINDS 61 GRAMS_2194_edited-1.webp
    187.4 KB · Views: 266
Upvote 0
I congratulate on these finds!!
 
Nice goin' , GFP!

Congrats on a great year of detecting!

Lorraine
 
Last edited:
Looks like a good year for you.........

Dew
 
Gota love the Gold Great finds Don Tyler Merrimack,NH
 
nice bunch of gold rings
 
Very nice year... I have been especially fond of those navy crucifixes, although not entirely like what you have found. Anyhow, I hope to find one similar to make my own.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom