What's new

2012 Illinois Silver Tally

Don't get around to pics very often or of individual hunts, but here is my Jan. silver so far. I had dug a Walking half around Christmas and confused it with the Franklin I dug a few weeks back.
 

Attachments

  • january silver 2012.webp
    january silver 2012.webp
    70.1 KB · Views: 855
illinidigger said:
Don't get around to pics very often or of individual hunts, but here is my Jan. silver so far. I had dug a Walking half around Christmas and confused it with the Franklin I dug a few weeks back.

One heck of a January! Big congratulations go out to you.
 
Bump me up to 12 on the gold count. Got these today of which only one is gold
 

Attachments

  • MVC-016S.webp
    MVC-016S.webp
    21.8 KB · Views: 531
  • MVC-016S.webp
    MVC-016S.webp
    21.8 KB · Views: 526
add 3 more for my total.. barber, merc, war nickle... MR TUFF
 
Lookn4Seated said:
2011 was a good year for all, so let's try topping that in 2012. All new faces are welcome to join in at any time, and welcome back to everyone else. I will keep this tally going as I did the previous two years. Silver coins will be listed first, followed by gold items in $$. Numbers in (parenthesis) are last years numbers for you to compare your current count with. Good luck to all and HH!

With a few new members joining in on the tally this year, I'm setting our goal for this year at 3,000. A couple of our members got over 300 each last year, several over 100, and many near 100. This should not be difficult to reach. Let's step up our skills and kick some serious butt this year! With everyone gaining a bit of more experience, and upgrading their equipment I don't think this is out of our reach. Let's do this! :occasion14:

1. Goldinwater: (387 $89$) $12$
2. limegoldconvertibl68: 17
3. AmericanCoinHunting: (151) 4
4. tommyboy72: (324 $59$) 8
5. p2c: (48) 5
6. marinedad: (18 ) 11
7. Clad the Impaler: (86) 4 [100]
8. Lookn4Seated: (171 $16$) 2 [100]
9. Pocket Spill: (129) 10
10. MR Senior: (140) 6
11. Etrac007: (58) 2
12. amxfred: (15) 10
13. tmanfromtexas: 4
14. dbennett7: 9 [75]
15. Gimmie The Loot: (55) 5 [60]
16. Mr Tuff: (110 $1$) 14
17. illinidigger: 34
Total: (2,287) 145 [3,000]

1/30/2012
 
2 more silvers, 44D Merc and another 46 Rosie(4 of my 19 have been 46 rosies)
 

Attachments

  • photo(11).webp
    photo(11).webp
    91.6 KB · Views: 561
  • photo(11).webp
    photo(11).webp
    91.6 KB · Views: 576
Bump me to 10, I got two rosie's from a private yard hunt this afternoon. A 1957 and a 1964
 

Attachments

  • IMAG0419.webp
    IMAG0419.webp
    35.3 KB · Views: 537
add 1 for me today.. MR TUFF
 

Attachments

  • Photo006.webp
    Photo006.webp
    10 KB · Views: 616
  • Photo006.webp
    Photo006.webp
    10 KB · Views: 614
Got a 1947 Rosie today. Please bump my total up to 11. Thanks.
 
Hello Jon, I went to a new spot today that has quite a bit of history to it. I got two silver quarters, a 1941 and a 1945 so bump me up to 12 silvers for 2012. I also got in one of my standby waterholes and got an old silver ring and a junker. Damn the Water was Cold!!! LOL!!! Really Felt good to do some water hunting again!
 

Attachments

  • IMAG0423.webp
    IMAG0423.webp
    32 KB · Views: 609
Lookn4Seated said:
2011 was a good year for all, so let's try topping that in 2012. All new faces are welcome to join in at any time, and welcome back to everyone else. I will keep this tally going as I did the previous two years. Silver coins will be listed first, followed by gold items in $$. Numbers in (parenthesis) are last years numbers for you to compare your current count with. Good luck to all and HH!

With a few new members joining in on the tally this year, I'm setting our goal for this year at 3,000. A couple of our members got over 300 each last year, several over 100, and many near 100. This should not be difficult to reach. Let's step up our skills and kick some serious butt this year! With everyone gaining a bit of more experience, and upgrading their equipment I don't think this is out of our reach. Let's do this! :occasion14:

1. Goldinwater: (387 $89$) $12$
2. limegoldconvertibl68: 19
3. AmericanCoinHunting: (151) 4
4. tommyboy72: (324 $59$) 12
5. p2c: (48) 5
6. marinedad: (18 ) 11
7. Clad the Impaler: (86) 4 [100]
8. Lookn4Seated: (171 $16$) 4 [100]
9. Pocket Spill: (129) 10
10. MR Senior: (140) 6
11. Etrac007: (58) 2
12. amxfred: (15) 11
13. tmanfromtexas: 4
14. dbennett7: 9 [75]
15. Gimmie The Loot: (55) 7 [60]
16. Mr Tuff: (110 $1$) 15
17. illinidigger: 37
Total: (2,287) 160 [3,000]

2-2-2012
 
Bump me up to 13 gold, got one today
 

Attachments

  • MVC-017S.webp
    MVC-017S.webp
    11.9 KB · Views: 648
  • MVC-017S.webp
    MVC-017S.webp
    11.9 KB · Views: 643
Got 4 more silver dimes today. Please add 4. My total now should be 15. Thank you.
 
Seven more this afternoon,44 total. And 1 gold pin last week.
 

Attachments

  • 2-02-12 silver.webp
    2-02-12 silver.webp
    69 KB · Views: 573
One for Soup
1876s Seated Dime....
Thanx Jon
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom