What's new

2013 Flint City finds.

Johnny X

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2005
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
446
Golden Thread
0
Location
Jerseyville Illinois
Detector(s) used
White's Spec. XLT..... My Eyes
Here are my 2013 keepers from flint city. Granted the field wasnt plowed till the end of September I think I did pretty decent. 8 keepers, 1 plummet, 2 axes found in the exact same spot on the same day. Etley is 4 3/4" for reference.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    455.9 KB · Views: 143
Upvote 0
Great looking array of personal finds
 
Great finds boss !!!! That will make a nice frame
 
Thanks guys. Now if this dang snow would melt I could start my 2014
 
Very nice ones you have found. Thanks for sharing. rock
 
I know you want the snow to melt but when it melts the water will go up down here, maybe it will wash out some artifacts. Those are some great finds:icon_thumleft:
 
13 was a great year for you it looks like.

I know I am looking forward to seeing more from you and your site!
 
Outstanding! No doubt you on the right spot
 
I have been wondering how thins were up in Flint City. You and your family sure have found the axes Johnny. 2 N 1 day !
 
I have been wondering how thins were up in Flint City. You and your family sure have found the axes Johnny. 2 N 1 day !

Things have been pretty swell TnMountains. This was the first plow in over a year so it had been pretty quiet up to this point. How have things been your way my friend? This is actually the 3'rd time I've found 2 in one day. It's the only time i've found 2 in the same spot though. I found them on my birthday 9/27/2013.

Here's a video of it!

 
I would say you made out alright there! Nice finds!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom