What's new

2013 virtual hunt new dirt pictures friends

larson1951

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2009
Messages
4,974
Reaction score
3,894
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
tesoro
Primary Interest:
Other
some dirt for your perusal
the little jack russel terrier is hunting artifacts.....she belongs to Bruce who is the superintendant of my roofing co.

her name is 'Ginny'

the pile of broke shoulder blade shovels and hoes were found by twitko last year
in addition to those he found a couple perfect ones which are a rare find and pretty cool in my book

IMG_3923.webp
IMG_3918.webp

IMG_3919.webp

IMG_3920.webp

IMG_3922.webp

IMG_3915.webp

IMG_3916.webp

IMG_3917.webp

IMG_3914.webp
 
Upvote 0
That is an amazing amount of material laying out in the open. Must be a great place to hunt.
 
Nice pics. So how many acres is that field anyway? I also saw where your water level is way up this yr. Be safe.
 
you know what is interesting is that you are farming on a Mandan farm! I'm right aren't I?...Some of the things you find are in actual Mandan corn fields...that in some years are...planted with corn....
 
Nice pics. So how many acres is that field anyway? I also saw where your water level is way up this yr. Be safe.

thanks rock
about 35 acres

you know what is interesting is that you are farming on a Mandan farm! I'm right aren't I?...Some of the things you find are in actual Mandan corn fields...that in some years are...planted with corn....

hey hey uncle you are right it is a mandan village site by mandan
the field has not been farmed for 30 years when it had alfalfa on it for a few years
it had some corn on it in the 1920's

larson1951
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom