The Rebel
Silver Member
- Joined
- Sep 20, 2011
- Messages
- 3,120
- Reaction score
- 6,840
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Southwest, CT
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Manticore
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Happy Easter All.
It's been a while since I've posted (been busy with basketball with my 2 boys every Mon, Tues, Wed & Fridays since Oct) but here is what I've found so far this year. The only item I forgot to post last year is the small petal bell with the horse & W.E.B. initials.
Got the Barber Quarter yesterday as well as IH which I believe is an 1865, Saddle pommel and 3 of the 4 spoons.
2 weekends ago at the same site got the Bridal Rosette, flat button and then hit a nice pocket spill, 1901 IH, 1918 2-1920 Wheaties, 1899 V Nickle and a no date Buffalo. While headed to that site I saw a new one & scored this old silver plated spoon stamped Cowles as well as the big part of another petal bell.
Got the suspender buckle about 3 weeks ago.
The ticks have been out for about 3 weeks now and are very hungry, so please take precautions.
HH,
Roger
It's been a while since I've posted (been busy with basketball with my 2 boys every Mon, Tues, Wed & Fridays since Oct) but here is what I've found so far this year. The only item I forgot to post last year is the small petal bell with the horse & W.E.B. initials.
Got the Barber Quarter yesterday as well as IH which I believe is an 1865, Saddle pommel and 3 of the 4 spoons.
2 weekends ago at the same site got the Bridal Rosette, flat button and then hit a nice pocket spill, 1901 IH, 1918 2-1920 Wheaties, 1899 V Nickle and a no date Buffalo. While headed to that site I saw a new one & scored this old silver plated spoon stamped Cowles as well as the big part of another petal bell.
Got the suspender buckle about 3 weeks ago.
The ticks have been out for about 3 weeks now and are very hungry, so please take precautions.
HH,
Roger
Attachments
-
DSCF0184.webp185.7 KB · Views: 149 -
DSCF0185.webp200 KB · Views: 126 -
DSCF0187.webp200.4 KB · Views: 135 -
DSCF0188.webp211 KB · Views: 122 -
DSCF0189.webp294.3 KB · Views: 119 -
DSCF0190.webp191.2 KB · Views: 113 -
DSCF0191.webp75.4 KB · Views: 114 -
DSCF0192.webp96.4 KB · Views: 125 -
DSCF0193.webp105.5 KB · Views: 122 -
DSCF0194.webp385.2 KB · Views: 124 -
DSCF0195.webp341.6 KB · Views: 116 -
DSCF0196.webp366.9 KB · Views: 118 -
DSCF0197.webp371.3 KB · Views: 129 -
DSCF0198.webp375 KB · Views: 112 -
DSCF0199.webp318.4 KB · Views: 132 -
DSCF0200.webp388 KB · Views: 117 -
DSCF0201.webp335.9 KB · Views: 120 -
DSCF0202.webp398.1 KB · Views: 119 -
DSCF0203.webp216.3 KB · Views: 129 -
DSCF0204.webp255.6 KB · Views: 127 -
DSCF0205.webp281.2 KB · Views: 136 -
DSCF0206.webp220.6 KB · Views: 123 -
DSCF0207.webp244.4 KB · Views: 112 -
DSCF0208.webp361.1 KB · Views: 123 -
DSCF0209.webp271 KB · Views: 121
Upvote
20







