What's new

2020 needed its own unique logo .. I think I found one!

creskol

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
13,882
Reaction score
23,351
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
2
Primary Interest:
Other
Too funny!
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2020-08-14 at 5.15.18 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2020-08-14 at 5.15.18 PM.webp
    42.7 KB · Views: 84
And just think there’s 4 months to go. What’s next? Zombie apocalypse? Wouldn’t doubt it!
 
And just think there’s 4 months to go. What’s next? Zombie
apocalypse? Wouldn’t doubt it!

Zombies already took over part of Seattle a couple weeks back..

livern.png
 
That pretty much covers it.
 
Don't say things can't get worse, God loves a challenge!
 
Less than 90 days to the election. And general mail in voting? PLEEAASSEEE! I have a couple small packages mailed to me from 200 miles away 12 days ago, and they are not here yet. Same with first class. Forget it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom