What's new

210 year old gold :)

joesdigs

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2012
Messages
593
Reaction score
249
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all.... After a pretty poor day I moved from the old house I was at down to the fields... And bang :) couldn't believe I found this.
 

Attachments

  • image-975691115.webp
    image-975691115.webp
    61.5 KB · Views: 423
  • image-1041500264.webp
    image-1041500264.webp
    36.9 KB · Views: 418
  • image-134847953.webp
    image-134847953.webp
    55.8 KB · Views: 457
  • image-1251165689.webp
    image-1251165689.webp
    80.1 KB · Views: 549
  • image-169999089.webp
    image-169999089.webp
    87 KB · Views: 484
  • image-3824758464.webp
    image-3824758464.webp
    36.4 KB · Views: 466
  • image-3941639597.webp
    image-3941639597.webp
    28.2 KB · Views: 442
Upvote 38
Argentium said:
Looks like 1905 to me too - either way great find ! (yeah, the shape of the recessed escutcheon matters bigtime )

I'm leaning in that direction also.. Have to change the heading.. Lol
 
Outstanding find !!
Keep @ it and HH !!
 
MUD(S.W.A.T) said:
Outstanding find !!
Keep @ it and HH !!

Thank you mud :)
 
Very nice find.
 
Thank you guys... Love it
 
Nice looking ring, it is nice to find old gold, thanks for showing us.
 
it's great being to date and place it so well, if only everything was hallmarked so thoroughly. nice, nice find.
 
Thank you guys :) yes nice to get a clear hallmark
 
Either way, it's *at least* 108 years old, and that's pretty dang great!
 
Very freakin nice
 
That is awesome ring good going

Scouts out!
 
Awesome ring!
 
Beautiful ring man! Love the nice clear hallmarks!
 
Nice find, its nice to have the clear hallmarks which are often rubbed.
 
An AWESOME ring 1905 would be cool with me as it's my late Granddads Birth year. A clear hallmark is a plus. I found a small charm with a smudged hallmark took it to my local EXPERT JEWELER :laughing7: and he said he could not tell what it said then later at home with my 10x loop from many angles finally figured out that it said "9 ct" . Until then I did not recall any jewelry marked under 10k.. I learn something new everyday or most days . :thumbsup:
 
1803 --- 1905 --- 1986 ---- 2013 ---- I would just love to find any gold!!!
 
Beautiful gold ring no matter how old!:thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom