What's new

221 Year Old Coin Found in Bag of Halves

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
1,224
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other

Attachments

  • front side copy.webp
    front side copy.webp
    88.7 KB · Views: 569
  • back side copy.webp
    back side copy.webp
    59.7 KB · Views: 577
Upvote 0
Holy cow, that is AWESOME!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
 
I def did not expect OLD US COPPER to be the coin found!

GRATS!

That is surely an intense find... I can't begin to imagine how that got there.

~Dave
 
probably someone thought they'd pull a fast one on the bank and stuff a dumb looking piece of copper in a roll of clad. hahahahhahahahahhahaha, there's just nothing like the educational system lately.
 
Awesome find Papa!!! That is just amazing to find a coin that old. Bigtime congrats.....wahoooooo.
 
awesome!!!! i just dug one of those the other day but yours is in much better shape, cant even get the date off mine. Congrats!
 
that's CRH at its finest
 
That's great! Definitely up there with the best CRH finds of the year.

Brian
 
I recomended this for the banner page!

WOWOWOWOWWWWWW!!!

Congrats. the best find I've seen on this page in a long time. :)
 
ive dug a few, however it must have been sick getting it out of a halves roll. Major congrats
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom