BBcardsRI Bronze Member Joined May 29, 2008 Messages 1,256 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Rhode Island Jul 5, 2008 #1 $240 in dimes = ONE silver dime. 1959 to be exact. Nothing special but I'll take it... need to satisfy the CRH in me until my halves come in one way or another. =) Finished off another Whitman with that batch as well... ~Dave Upvote 0
$240 in dimes = ONE silver dime. 1959 to be exact. Nothing special but I'll take it... need to satisfy the CRH in me until my halves come in one way or another. =) Finished off another Whitman with that batch as well... ~Dave
goldencoin Gold Member Joined Sep 27, 2005 Messages 5,669 Reaction score 452 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 6, 2008 #2 thats pretty average....nice find HH -GC
fistfulladirt Gold Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 12,256 Reaction score 4,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Great Lakes State Detector(s) used dirtfishing Primary Interest: Other Jul 7, 2008 #3 With CWI boxes I get an average of 0-3 dimes per $250, so you did good. AMC