What's new

24k GOLD RING FOUND !!!

pl8man

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
4,204
Reaction score
4,643
Golden Thread
2
Location
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This years start has been great for me :hello2:. I found another first at a local school field that is always full of clad ! Total clad for a 3 hour hunt today was $18.52 :thumbsup:! I have hunted this school many times over the years and it has given up many silver items but never any gold . Today I decided to just work inside the soccer field lines and it payed off BIG TIME !! Almost right in the middle of the field I had a sweet +28 at 4 inches . I pulled back the plug and I saw a thing of beauty :thumbsup:! It was deep rich heavy GOLD :hello2:! It is a man's ring ,24K and weighs 7.85 grams . The ring was bent when I found it so I fixed it . Very ply able when 24k :thumbsup: . I can't make out the marks but it tests 24k with flying colors ! I love the look of high Karat gold :thumbsup:. Also found some junk rings taking my ring total to #18 for the year :icon_thumright:
HH
Glen
 

Attachments

  • 100_3973.webp
    100_3973.webp
    403.1 KB · Views: 349
  • 100_3974.webp
    100_3974.webp
    487.8 KB · Views: 333
  • 100_3975.webp
    100_3975.webp
    385.7 KB · Views: 321
  • 100_3983.webp
    100_3983.webp
    486.8 KB · Views: 335
  • 100_3985.webp
    100_3985.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 349
  • 100_3986.webp
    100_3986.webp
    155.8 KB · Views: 316
  • 100_3987.webp
    100_3987.webp
    159.4 KB · Views: 308
  • 100_3989.webp
    100_3989.webp
    105.9 KB · Views: 345
  • 100_3979.webp
    100_3979.webp
    235.1 KB · Views: 324
Upvote 110
That's on my bucket list. Congrats!
 
Cha ching... Your killing it this year..
 
Here is what the two marks look like . Anyone have any info ??? . Thanks
Glen
 

Attachments

  • 100_3990.webp
    100_3990.webp
    121.9 KB · Views: 285
  • 100_3989.webp
    100_3989.webp
    125.9 KB · Views: 286
Dude you are on it this year!! Wow, some really nice treasures! Big Congrads on the High K!!
 
The man is on a roll! Congrats on a beauty of a ring, Glen!
 
Looks like a shop class ring, maybe made by a jeweler's apprentice in India. In India it is quite common to see crudely made - yet very high karat gold jewelry.
Simply stunning discovery, I'm very happy for you, not too often one comes across 24K!
:tchest::metaldetector::icon_pirat: <---pl8man
 
Great find Gotta love that California weather Ground is solid cement here in Michigan Great finds for a day. Keep postin Im detecting thru people like you Great Job
 
Awesome ring!! Really unique looking . Great find, congrats and HH
 
Nothing like pure gold.
Well done.
 
Glen,

Good score on the pure gold ring.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Congrats on the great find.
 
Looks like a shop class ring, maybe made by a jeweler's apprentice in India. In India it is quite common to see crudely made - yet very high karat gold jewelry.
Simply stunning discovery, I'm very happy for you, not too often one comes across 24K!
:tchest::metaldetector::icon_pirat: <---pl8man

I thought the same thing , almost homemade gold ring .
Glen
 
Wow! Great find!
cjc
 
very nice finds. congrats
 
Awesome hunt and finds! Congratualtions on the GOLD! :occasion14:
 
And that will be a three hour hunt that youwill never forget.You must be a very fast digger to accumulate that many items in so short a time period.I really like that 24k ring.
 
Nice finds. That gold ring is beautiful. Congrats
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom