What's new

24k GOLD RING FOUND !!!

pl8man

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
4,204
Reaction score
4,643
Golden Thread
2
Location
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This years start has been great for me :hello2:. I found another first at a local school field that is always full of clad ! Total clad for a 3 hour hunt today was $18.52 :thumbsup:! I have hunted this school many times over the years and it has given up many silver items but never any gold . Today I decided to just work inside the soccer field lines and it payed off BIG TIME !! Almost right in the middle of the field I had a sweet +28 at 4 inches . I pulled back the plug and I saw a thing of beauty :thumbsup:! It was deep rich heavy GOLD :hello2:! It is a man's ring ,24K and weighs 7.85 grams . The ring was bent when I found it so I fixed it . Very ply able when 24k :thumbsup: . I can't make out the marks but it tests 24k with flying colors ! I love the look of high Karat gold :thumbsup:. Also found some junk rings taking my ring total to #18 for the year :icon_thumright:
HH
Glen
 

Attachments

  • 100_3973.webp
    100_3973.webp
    403.1 KB · Views: 349
  • 100_3974.webp
    100_3974.webp
    487.8 KB · Views: 333
  • 100_3975.webp
    100_3975.webp
    385.7 KB · Views: 321
  • 100_3983.webp
    100_3983.webp
    486.8 KB · Views: 335
  • 100_3985.webp
    100_3985.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 349
  • 100_3979.webp
    100_3979.webp
    235.1 KB · Views: 324
  • 100_3989.webp
    100_3989.webp
    105.9 KB · Views: 345
  • 100_3987.webp
    100_3987.webp
    159.4 KB · Views: 308
  • 100_3986.webp
    100_3986.webp
    155.8 KB · Views: 316
Upvote 110
This years start has been great for me :hello2:. I found another first at a local school field that is always full of clad ! Total clad for a 3 hour hunt today was $18.52 :thumbsup:! I have hunted this school many times over the years and it has given up many silver items but never any gold . Today I decided to just work inside the soccer field lines and it payed off BIG TIME !! Almost right in the middle of the field I had a sweet +28 at 4 inches . I pulled back the plug and I saw a thing of beauty :thumbsup:! It was deep rich heavy GOLD :hello2:! It is a man's ring ,24K and weighs 7.85 grams . The ring was bent when I found it so I fixed it . Very ply able when 24k :thumbsup: . I can't make out the marks but it tests 24k with flying colors ! I love the look of high Karat gold :thumbsup:. Also found some junk rings taking my ring total to #18 for the year :icon_thumright:
HH
Glen

IMO 24 K is Banner even if your GOLD coin is not "YET".
An Awesome Ring Pl8Man
 
nice digs,you are killing it on the gold
 
Great find. The fields of gold keep giving up their goods. It looks like Korean hallmarks.
 
Last edited:
Great find. The fields of gold keep giving up their goods. It looks like Korean hallmarks.

Good info Jim , I didn't think of Korea . Thanks
Glen
 
IMO 24 K is Banner even if your GOLD coin is not "YET".
An Awesome Ring Pl8Man

Maybe this one will make it up on the Banner . Thanks !
Glen
 
Thats a nice one Glen congrats...:icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom