What's new

24k GOLD RING FOUND !!!

pl8man

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
4,204
Reaction score
4,643
Golden Thread
2
Location
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This years start has been great for me :hello2:. I found another first at a local school field that is always full of clad ! Total clad for a 3 hour hunt today was $18.52 :thumbsup:! I have hunted this school many times over the years and it has given up many silver items but never any gold . Today I decided to just work inside the soccer field lines and it payed off BIG TIME !! Almost right in the middle of the field I had a sweet +28 at 4 inches . I pulled back the plug and I saw a thing of beauty :thumbsup:! It was deep rich heavy GOLD :hello2:! It is a man's ring ,24K and weighs 7.85 grams . The ring was bent when I found it so I fixed it . Very ply able when 24k :thumbsup: . I can't make out the marks but it tests 24k with flying colors ! I love the look of high Karat gold :thumbsup:. Also found some junk rings taking my ring total to #18 for the year :icon_thumright:
HH
Glen
 

Attachments

  • 100_3973.webp
    100_3973.webp
    403.1 KB · Views: 349
  • 100_3974.webp
    100_3974.webp
    487.8 KB · Views: 333
  • 100_3975.webp
    100_3975.webp
    385.7 KB · Views: 321
  • 100_3983.webp
    100_3983.webp
    486.8 KB · Views: 335
  • 100_3985.webp
    100_3985.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 349
  • 100_3986.webp
    100_3986.webp
    155.8 KB · Views: 316
  • 100_3987.webp
    100_3987.webp
    159.4 KB · Views: 308
  • 100_3989.webp
    100_3989.webp
    105.9 KB · Views: 345
  • 100_3979.webp
    100_3979.webp
    235.1 KB · Views: 324
Upvote 110
And that will be a three hour hunt that youwill never forget.You must be a very fast digger to accumulate that many items in so short a time period.I really like that 24k ring.

Lots of clad spills everywhere ! 3 and 4 quarters in one hole .
Glen
 
24k.... wow, that's crazy soft. no doubt an import from the middle east or Asia. congrats!
 
24k.... wow, that's crazy soft. no doubt an import from the middle east or Asia. congrats!

When I first dug it and it was bent I was able to bend very easy just by hand . The few 24k items I have found over the years are always very bendable .
glen
 
Looks pretty old,they don't make many out of pure gold anymore... Very nice
 
Well Pl8man, it's all been said. Congrats on the gold and other digs. :occasion14: You are killing it this season. :headbang:
 
Way to go Goldpl8tman! Nice start to 2016.
 
What a haul - Congrats!!!
 
Nice ring doesn't take many of those to add up
 
Killer Glen killer! It looks Asian to me, and hand made. Congrats on an enviable find!
 
I love the color of 24k gold! Beautiful find
 
Is that just amazing. Pure gold....Love it!
 
great! my turn!!! hehe
 
Very nice, Congrats!
 
Your really nailing the gold this year!
Awesome 24K ring find! Congrats!
Not too shabby on the clad grab either!

I agree with Tom, hand crafted, Asian.
 
Your really nailing the gold this year!
Awesome 24K ring find! Congrats!
Not too shabby on the clad grab either!

I agree with Tom, hand crafted, Asian.


Just got back from a hunt this morning at the same school and found another $15.56 in clad , two junk rings and a 1928S wheat cent ! I love this school !
Glen
 
Congratulations Glen, What a rare and beautiful find. The letters in the markings almost appear Cryllic Maybe under super magnification we can make out some more detail. Sub 8-)
 
THATS A HARD ONE TO TOP!!! ONE GREAT RING!!! WHAT A GO THERE!!!!
 
Just got back from a hunt this morning at the same school and found another $15.56 in clad , two junk rings and a 1928S wheat cent ! I love this school !
Glen

Nice!

I think the kids around here need to ask their parents for more allowance money. :D
 
I love the look of pure Gold - I found a 24K bracelet under a dive dock in a lake. No markings, the jeweler said it most likely came from the middle east.

Congrats!!!!!! :thumbsup:
 
I would've been happy with the beer money:). Congrats on a great day out!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom