Giant056
Silver Member
- Joined
- Jun 10, 2007
- Messages
- 2,873
- Reaction score
- 469
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southwest Michigan
- Detector(s) used
- Made in U.S.A.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
After I posted my finds for my morning water hunt my brother called and said he was heading to the trash pit so I went with him and here's what I found




After taking all the pic's of my finds I was getting ready to pitch some trash from the hunt and discovered a corroded little glob and decided electrolysis was in order and this is what I found



here is what I found in the morning on the 26th, I had decided to stick close to home cause UPS was going to show up with my gold tester. Oh I checked the watch case and it really is 14K too.







After taking all the pic's of my finds I was getting ready to pitch some trash from the hunt and discovered a corroded little glob and decided electrolysis was in order and this is what I found



here is what I found in the morning on the 26th, I had decided to stick close to home cause UPS was going to show up with my gold tester. Oh I checked the watch case and it really is 14K too.



Attachments
-
july25.1.webp70.6 KB · Views: 196 -
july25.2.webp64.2 KB · Views: 202 -
july25.3.webp53.7 KB · Views: 195 -
july25.4.webp78 KB · Views: 195 -
watch1.webp40.5 KB · Views: 208 -
watch2.webp50.7 KB · Views: 193 -
watch3.webp64.8 KB · Views: 192 -
july26.1.webp81.4 KB · Views: 200 -
july26.2.webp40 KB · Views: 192 -
july26.3.webp92.5 KB · Views: 199









