$260 customer rolled halves

keverett

Feb 9, 2009
The NO town, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac w/ Sunray X-1 Pro Coil and 10x12 SEF, Tesoro LST
Well I went on a road trip last week and picked up $260 in customer rolled halves from 4 different towns coming home from work. Not a single keeper in the bunch.....2 of the banks had a decent amount of halves, and I picked up all that they had. Must have been someones dumps because both banks produced several marked coins, and several 2001 D's. I found it odd that these small town (less than 10,000 people) would have CRH'ers in them (the towns were like little Tijuana), but they must have someone searching halves. So now my skunk run is up to 14 boxes and over $750 in customer rolls with nothing to show. I've thought about changing my order to dimes just to see if I can get super lucky and find some 2010's, but not quite sure yet. I hope the drought ends soon....Silver totals for the last week of March-First Week in May: 0.......

Oh and I guess everyone in my town has decided to pick up all of the customer rolls because you can't find a single roll (that isn't someones dumps) at any bank in town!! I sure hope that the price of silver plummets so that I can get back into finding some! Hope everyone else is finding some goodies, since they are no where to be found in the Valley!

Good luck guys and HH.....go get some silver for me!!!

Upvote 0

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
It would seem that the Riches of California have been bled dry. Are you close to another state? I am thinking road trip.

golden silver

OP
OP
keverett

keverett

Feb 9, 2009
The NO town, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac w/ Sunray X-1 Pro Coil and 10x12 SEF, Tesoro LST
golden silver said:
It would seem that the Riches of California have been bled dry. Are you close to another state? I am thinking road trip.

golden silver

No I live smack dab in the middle of the state....Nevada, Oregon, and Arizona are all more than 6 hours away... :(. I have been taking road trips to towns that are up to 2.5 hours away while working, but nothing has produced......I will keep trying, but all work and no pay makes KEverett a dull boy!! :laughing7: Hopefully the dry spell will end soon

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
%90 of what I find is someone else's dumps too I'm just gonna keep doin Boxes as it don't cost me nuthing but alota wasted time, time had nuthin better to do with anyway; actually am not wasting it as listen to Alex Jones and download his Prison Planet DVD's to pass around.

Yinzi50

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sometimes it just that one teller! She is around 60 years old. She is in charge of the vault. She goes through all the half rolls. Even though the town is a virgin land and has no roll hunters.

silvereagle78

Mar 14, 2009
The Burgh PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Whites SilverEagle
keverett said:
golden silver said:

golden silver

No I live smack dab in the middle of the state....Nevada, Oregon, and Arizona are all more than 6 hours away... :(. I have been taking road trips to towns that are up to 2.5 hours away while working, but nothing has produced......I will keep trying, but all work and no pay makes KEverett a dull boy!! :laughing7: Hopefully the dry spell will end soon

No sense coming to Nevada, I found ALL of the silver that is here :laughing7: :tongue3: :laughing7:

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2010
Keverett,
Don't get to depressed. Things are slow all over. I'm not having much
luck either. Getting "dumps" here and there. Hang in there, something
good will happen for you. Try big cities.
rileyboy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread