27 January 2011.

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ten Days in South America and I'm still alive!
Not found the mythical place of El Dorado but not necessary that the beaches here are good for hunting. :laughing7:
I visit the family , friends and Museums etc ... and could surf kayak for a nearby river and retrieve PreColumbian findings on the banks of the river, trading with the natives to buy terra cotta figures and hunt on a beach but only for four hours with two gold rings and $ 13 .... promise more in coming days.
Greetings everyone! :hello:

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 1,044
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 1,049
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 1,041
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 1,039
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 1,045
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 990
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 977
  • America 062.JPG
    America 062.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 991
  • America 066.JPG
    America 066.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 986
  • America 067.JPG
    America 067.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 974
  • America 044.JPG
    America 044.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 966
Upvote 0
Nice to see you're enjoying your holiday mate :icon_thumleft: I'm sure all the goodies must follow you around :o

shaun7 said:
Nice to see you're enjoying your holiday mate :icon_thumleft: I'm sure all the goodies must follow you around :o

Hi mate :hello2:.....
take a plane to come to help me collect all ,this beach is never done by any hunter, but I have much free time.
Here we have 31-degree heat.
Greetings!

CRUSADER said:
wow :o amazing eyes only finds :laughing9: :icon_thumright: :headbang: :hello2:

Hello mate :hello:
The figurines are strange .
With the gold of the beach I'll buy the DEUS XP. :thumbsup:
Greetings!

HISPAN said:
shaun7 said:

take a plane to come to help me collect all ,this beach is never done by any hunter, but I have much free time.
Greetings!

I wish I could :-\

It's a bit hot for me anyway :laughing7:

shaun7 said:
HISPAN said:
shaun7 said:

Greetings!

I wish I could :-\

It's a bit hot for me anyway :laughing7:

if you could withstand the heat of Spain in summer, can withstand the heat in South America. :thumbsup:
Greetings!

How strange to see you finding and posting the coins we do !!!!!
Love the ancient artifacts be careful they see a tourist from a pyramid away.
You have fun and please stay safe. Look forward to more of your finds :icon_sunny:
HH
TnMtns

TnMountains said:
How strange to see you finding and posting the coins we do !!!!!
Love the ancient artifacts be careful they see a tourist from a pyramid away.
You have fun and please stay safe. Look forward to more of your finds :icon_sunny:
HH
TnMtns

hello Mate ! :hello:
I always try to find the best finds you can give me the country where I am. In Spain there is no need because I know my country very well, but
Here I talk and business so that the natives let me visit secret places and show me your best sites, three years ago i was about to buy a shrunken head of a Jivaro (Amazonian tribe that reduced the heads of enemies) but not buy that was a Spanish monk and could be an my ancestor :laughing7: .... and find a place almost unknown in the midst only knew a friend from here (the site has artifacts of culture outpouring of BC) .. .. this year and started making the beaches, these beaches are good in U.S. currency that the country is the U.S. Dollar. (they also have their currencies to the same value as the dollar) and gold jewelry for many in this country silver is not used prefer gold jewelry of lower quality.
In this country have not train, not good roads and not good hotels ,but they have plenty of oil and gold ... this is South America. :dontknow:
.... do not worry in less than two months and am in the Old World. :thumbsup:
This video is from a visit he made last Sunday to a nearby river that is bordered by mangroves and strange animals , lived here Manteño-Huancavilca natives who were allies of the Spanish to fight the Incas in the south.
dump the canoe and fall to River, but no problem here because not there Piranhas.
Finally we were able to tie the canoe on a natural harbor full of mud and things to collect Precolumbian ceramics and stone finds etc ...
To visit the place you need to go with a guide who knows the area .... the father of my wife a good guide.

Greetings!

Indianhead Jones said:
Awesome finds, Hispan...you've got some nice museum-quality finds! :thumbsup:

Larry G. :)

Here in the museums there is not much ... almost everything sold to foreigners collectors . :hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back