What's new

29% of 40%ers thats 46.00 pulled and 13.5 40%ers

cedarratt

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2004
Messages
614
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Ran by the bank to deposit some money and asked the teller if she had any Haves, she pulled out 5.50 in loose ones, I could tell they were all clad but I took them anyways. Then as I reached the door the Girl who does the Note Payments said she had some and gave me 3 rolls and 6 bucks in loose ones. I made one more stop at the drive threw at the other bank on my way home and picked up the rest which were all clad but out of the 36$ worth the note payments teller had I got $13.50 worth of 40%ers!!! so next time you may want to check with the Note payment people as well!!!.
 

Attachments

  • P1010120.webp
    P1010120.webp
    457.4 KB · Views: 260
Upvote 0
"So far this year I have only gotten one 40% Kennedy, I think theres too many old people in my town that are hoarding them..."

cedarratt



Looks like there's another hoarder in town. Good job!! :icon_thumleft:
 
Yeah the last time I went down there when I actually had cash to used they told me that a guy had come and had the manager check the entire vault. Usually the older people pull all the silver out, and since I did not find any 90%ers I think that they must not be aware of the 40%ers.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom