Detector(s) used
DFX & SE

Attachments

• v2.jpg
    v2.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 168
Upvote 0
Re: 2nd bag of nickels yields my 2nd V!

but what a streak it is while it lasts......

Kudos !

Right on, I have yet to have a disappointing nickel box. With the expect ion of one that was all 2006's
of the 4 boxes I have done I have always gotten at least 1 war, or a buff, or a V, or an error of some sort.
I don't do them often because the halves produce so well.

Likewise with dimes I seem to find at least one silver per box, sometimes 2 or 3.

congrats. At least after they make searching half dollars illegal there will be nickels and dimes. :)

were do you get these boxes from.

jc

jewelerdave said:
Right on, I have yet to have a disappointing nickel box. With the expect ion of one that was all 2006's
of the 4 boxes I have done I have always gotten at least 1 war, or a buff, or a V, or an error of some sort.
I don't do them often because the halves produce so well.

Likewise with dimes I seem to find at least one silver per box, sometimes 2 or 3.

congrats. At least after they make searching half dollars illegal there will be nickels and dimes. :)

Usually if I feel like it or have some time or its a week end when I go to get my boxes of halves if I have an extra $100 I ask if they have a box of nickels I could pick up too, I ask for the ones that are "not shinny"
Same for dimes if I have an extra $250, again, ask for the ones that are "not bright and shinny"

So the answer is...the bank!
Does not matter what bank either, there is no secrete source for coins. Anyone at any time can dump a collection anywhere or deposit old coins with out knowing it. if you dont hunt, you dont find anything.
CRH is like playing the slots and gambling....but the odds are always in your favor, you will always win, and in a worst case senerio you dont find anything and just lost some time. Most more often than not I have found it to be quite the profitable sideline.

As far as CRH being illegal, there will always be someone that does not like something, and if your making money at it. It will get someone riled up, and they will try to stop you. Its just life. :)

Heck I try tomorrow and go buy the bank and ask for a box of coins, I hope it works. so I ask them for a box, right.

jc

your lucky I have done $1660 in nickels this year no V's, no buffalo and only 3 war!!

keep at it. glad one of us is having some luck.

Thanks all!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back