What's new

2nd Gold in 2 days

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Went back across the river to hit the park yet again,taking it to have a different stone put in..finds like this make my Wife Happy.:laughing7:

006.webp007.webp

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Upvote 36
DANG TALKER THATS A NICE RING FIND .....
 
should have saved it for Christmas!
 
Beautiful old gold find there and amazing the condition for such a petite ring! Well done and congrats!
-UP
 
Chris,

Good score on the gold ring....that one should keep you out of the dog house for awhile..lol

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Great gold streak keep it going man!!! No pressure! Lol lets see 3 for tommorow!
 
Looks like the stone was jade.
 
When it rains it pours... congrats on another nice find. Best of luck to you!
 
Chris, that is an outstanding piece of gold! Congrats, Sub8-)
 
Congratz! Awesome ring!
 
Beautiful ring !
 
nice !!!!this is your chance...teach her to dig and use a pinpointer...lol
 
WT, that is one nice ring. I have only found gold class rings so that would be something I would show off proudly. No doubt my other half would want the stone replaced in that one so she could wear it!
 
WT, that is one nice ring. I have only found gold class rings so that would be something I would show off proudly. No doubt my other half would want the stone replaced in that one so she could wear it!
O D
Those smaller ones come in at the tinfoil range,not that I ever look at the VDI.:laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom