2nd Silver with the Ace 250!

R AND R

Jan 25, 2009
Menominee, MI
Detector(s) used
Tesoro-Sidewinder,Stingray 2, Bandito Classic, 1265X w/ Hot Head 12, BHID 9.5 coil and Garrett ACE 2fiddy!
The more hours I put on this the more I enjoy it. So far if it sounds like crap it is. Dug alot of targets just to "see" Found the 51 rosie in my cousins yard w/ wheats and misc old stuff. Now he wants to get one! I went to a 100 year old park 1st signal was the old pocket knife, a good sign but no luck. I did hit a coin signal but it's in or under a root bigger than my wrist so it stayed, kinda had a "clipped" sound off the edge of it so it may be iron, won't know unless I dig up half the tree...... The lead soilder was interesting don't know what's on his head, yall ever dig one of these?? Kinda looks like a mold sprue? Had the unit set on 4 bars on the sens and it worked like a champ. I also checked some areas I hunted with the 6x9 using the 4 inch, glad to say I did not find any good targets that were missed. Dug several targets @ 4 sens that were brass or copper at depths of about 7 inches or better. Got out and had some fun!!! Now if it will just warm up a bit!!!

Attachments

• ace.jpg
    ace.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 165
  • ace2.jpg
    ace2.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 171
Nice digs! Congrats on the silver and soldier. I believe that the part on his head is the part where they poured into the mold, then they would break off that part when done.

Congrats on your second silver :thumbsup: :thumbsup: keep it up

Thanks Yall!! I hope to get out tomm. I had a really good signal under a tree root that's been bothering me. I guess I'll have to go escavate and see. Darn big tree roots!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back