2nd Silver with the Ace 250!

R AND R

Jan 25, 2009
Menominee, MI
Detector(s) used
Tesoro-Sidewinder,Stingray 2, Bandito Classic, 1265X w/ Hot Head 12, BHID 9.5 coil and Garrett ACE 2fiddy!
The more hours I put on this the more I enjoy it. So far if it sounds like crap it is. Dug alot of targets just to "see" Found the 51 rosie in my cousins yard w/ wheats and misc old stuff. Now he wants to get one! I went to a 100 year old park 1st signal was the old pocket knife, a good sign but no luck. I did hit a coin signal but it's in or under a root bigger than my wrist so it stayed, kinda had a "clipped" sound off the edge of it so it may be iron, won't know unless I dig up half the tree...... The lead soilder was interesting don't know what's on his head, yall ever dig one of these?? Kinda looks like a mold sprue? Had the unit set on 4 bars on the sens and it worked like a champ. I also checked some areas I hunted with the 6x9 using the 4 inch, glad to say I did not find any good targets that were missed. Dug several targets @ 4 sens that were brass or copper at depths of about 7 inches or better. Got out and had some fun!!! Now if it will just warm up a bit!!!

Attachments

• ace.jpg
    ace.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 164
  • ace2.jpg
    ace2.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 170

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Oct 13, 2007
Vicksburg Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice digs! Congrats on the silver and soldier. I believe that the part on his head is the part where they poured into the mold, then they would break off that part when done.

coltdavis

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2008
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on your second silver :thumbsup: :thumbsup: keep it up

OP
OP
R AND R

R AND R

Jan 25, 2009
Menominee, MI
Detector(s) used
Tesoro-Sidewinder,Stingray 2, Bandito Classic, 1265X w/ Hot Head 12, BHID 9.5 coil and Garrett ACE 2fiddy!
Thanks Yall!! I hope to get out tomm. I had a really good signal under a tree root that's been bothering me. I guess I'll have to go escavate and see. Darn big tree roots!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions