What's new

3/24/13 Hunt

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I found these March 24 in one of my favorite fields. I really like the first point.


DSC00430_zps66fa31ef.jpg



DSC00431_zpsa97a2a36.jpg
 
Upvote 0
All three look like keepers to me. Nice finds.
 
All three look like keepers to me. Nice finds.

They were found in a field that you used to look. You won't believe this but I saw your interview on WALB while I was typing this!
 
I like that 3rd one as well it looks like a little blade with the bottom being the actual tool. What are your thoughts?
 
nice finds congrats HH
 
Those are nice! I wonder how they make it through the plow blades. These up here sure dont.
 
They were found in a field that you used to look. You won't believe this but I saw your interview on WALB while I was typing this!

That don't surprise me. That's a killer place to hunt.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom