What's new

3 days of clad - a spin this morning and.....dig_ _ _ _ s

I remember the saying the "magic words" when I couldn't get the target in the scoop because of the waves cleaning out the hole and I had to chase the thing through the surf. When I abandoned the search, the loss of the item would haunt me at night.
 
Thanks for the vid. :icon_thumleft:
Not to make "waves" but you should encourage Ken not
turn his back to the ocean, you never know when a rouge wave
will take you down.
 
nice eye candy... thanx for sharing........
 
Da Sand Crab said:
Thanks for the vid. :icon_thumleft:
Not to make "waves" but you should encourage Ken not
turn his back to the ocean, you never know when a rouge wave
will take you down.

I was going to say the exact same thing Max. Ole Kenny must have
an anchor out to keep his balance. Nice video. Gold Nuggets :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom