What's new

3 Dold Ring Day

Jim in MA

Full Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2011
Messages
155
Reaction score
214
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Excal with Wot, Infinium LS , CZ7a PRO
Went out yesterday to an old swimming hole, I found a pile of cement blocks chin deep, These Old gold and old silver were around the pile of blocks, there must have been a raft here a long time ago. HS class ring 1945, 1897 nickel, 1936 quarter,one no date standing liberty quarter, 1940 merc.

HH Jim
 

Attachments

  • 6 10.webp
    6 10.webp
    25.8 KB · Views: 625
  • 6102.webp
    6102.webp
    30.2 KB · Views: 639
  • 6104.webp
    6104.webp
    15.4 KB · Views: 614
  • DSCF0089.webp
    DSCF0089.webp
    19.8 KB · Views: 630
Upvote 0
WOW!! Nice score!!

Were you using the Excalibur?

Aaron
 
Excellent finds sir! :notworthy: :headbang: :notworthy:
 
WOW! That is one great day of hunting. Well done! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
 
Very Nice :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: I would pound that area. I bet there's more.
 
Yes! gold is exciting, makes your heart pump when you see it in the scoop.
 
when u hear the crack, that will be the lear breaking the barrier

see u crack of dawn
 
Jim,Been out twice with the hookahmax at the old swimming hole,one toe ring, 1934 merc. lots of bobbypins.The problem I'm having with the MKII is on deep targets.The merc.was about 16" down,a lot of fanning and the sand filling the hole almost faster than I could get it out!!!!!Lots of DEEP targets I can,t get at.Called Keene Engineering and ordered a 2 1/2 dredge{custom order}.Making a basket out of 1/2 rat wire for the discharge line,I know this will take care of the depth problem,speed recovery time drastically!Sure am looking forward to finding the OLD stuff.Sure do like your post of the OLD stuff,Happy for you and I know you are still grinin.GOD BLESS,Chris
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom