What's new

3 dove pewter piece colonial site find

Wild Colonial Boy

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2013
Messages
612
Reaction score
880
Golden Thread
0
Location
the nearest ditch
Detector(s) used
equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
3 dove pewter piece colonial site find any idea's may be a lid from teapot??

IMG_0597.webp

IMG_0600.webp

IMG_0602.webp

IMG_0602.webp

IMG_0600.webp

IMG_0596.webp

IMG_0601.webp
 
I was thinking stein lid, but maybe to small--cool never the less---:occasion14:
 
Upvote 0
Very, very cool find:hello2: A lid of some sort would be my first guess. What is the approximate diameter of the rim in picture 6?
 
Upvote 0
Just going through other bits I found close by

I found a melted piece that fits right in , could have been hinge attachment and another decorated pewter thing

IMG_0613.webp

IMG_0614.webp

IMG_0604.webp

IMG_0605.webp

IMG_0606.webp

IMG_0608.webp
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0612.webp
    IMG_0612.webp
    80.5 KB · Views: 48
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Pewter eagle button
Replies
1
Views
495
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED From a shipwreck
Replies
2
Views
456

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom