What's new

3 GEMS

wells

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2008
Messages
683
Reaction score
561
Golden Thread
0
Location
Middleburg, Pa.
Primary Interest:
Other
I plowed these up here on the farm, this year has been slow, only found 35 points, none of 'em perfect.
 

Attachments

  • 3 gems.webp
    3 gems.webp
    52.5 KB · Views: 163
Upvote 0
I like the middle one. Thanks for sharing.
 
Nice points nice material
 
....more from this year.
 

Attachments

  • 2015 finds.webp
    2015 finds.webp
    63.5 KB · Views: 143
Lately if it werent for the damaged ones I wouldnt find any.
 
:icon_thumleft: Like! Nice Finds.
 
Pa arrowheads are tough to come up with anymore... Gotta put tons of extra time in now than before. Unless you have a place you can scratch some out or maybe a farm auction now and then... Thanks for posting some finds!
 
Looks like some nice ones in the mix along with some heartbreakers.
 
Not a bad haul for "here on the home place", nice finds!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom