What's new

#3 Gold drought over :)

Wicholee

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2012
Messages
30
Reaction score
66
Golden Thread
0
Location
MIAMI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xcal II, Minelab X Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hey Folks,

I hit the old beach with a deep cut that I have been working a while and was able to recover several greenies, a nice Star of David pendant stamped with 925 and a great fishing lure that I will put to good use this summer. $9.97 in clad.

This morning at the main drag I was able to snag a couple of keepers. $5 in clad. A hoop earring stamped with FAS 925, gold colored so I assume it means gold plated silver and a child's Gold 14k ring with a small diamond. No stamp but I acid tested it and it is at least 14k, as it did not fade. 18k faded and didnt disappear. It has been about a month and a half since I struck gold so even if it is small I am a happy camper..

Enjoy the pics..

Wicholee

YTD
Gold = 3
Silver = 33
Clad = $464.08


loot 041413.webpsilver star of david pendant 041413.webp

loot 041513.webpchild 14k gold ring 041513.webp
 
Upvote 0
Congrats on those very nice finds, Wicholee.

Question: what is the item to the right of the child's ring...is that an earring also?

I may be missing something in your post...can't find what it is.:icon_scratch:

Thanks

Lorraine
 
junk earring, didnt mention it :)
 
Now that is a lot of scoopin , Good for the gold
 
Congratulations on your finds.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom