What's new

3 hand rolls with "silver", "kennedy", and "kennedy" on the wrappers...

utah hunter

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2007
Messages
724
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Utah county, Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-terra 70, Fisher F75, eyes, brain
3 hand rolls with "silver", "kennedy", and "kennedy" on the wrappers...

I had a Dr's appt so I decided to hit some banks along the way. My disabilities keep me from driving much, so I figured this was a great opportunity to hunt, and my 15 year old son wanted to come along. We hit many banks, and after we went through the all the money we had, about $600, we looked through them in the car, and dumped them so we could look through another $600 worth. We got 5 40% 'ers at a credit union that had a total of $40 worth, and that was it. We got $400 in brinks rolls at one bank and there was NADA. The second $600 had nothing, unless there were keepers in these pictured rolls.

These came from a bank with less than $50 worth. In the car my son noticed the roll with "silver" written on it. I figured reused rolls or a someone's dumps with a mean spirited prank.



The first pic is what was in the 2 rolls with "kennedy" marked on them. All were 40% silver 8)

The roll marked silver contained 4 kennedies, 1 walker, and 15 franklins. Enjoy the pics...Ryan
 

Attachments

  • coin 004.webp
    coin 004.webp
    37.5 KB · Views: 632
  • coin 011.webp
    coin 011.webp
    72.6 KB · Views: 622
  • coin 013.webp
    coin 013.webp
    78.4 KB · Views: 641
Upvote 0
Re: 3 hand rolls with "silver", "kennedy", and "kennedy" on the wrappers...

I'm guessing this paid for your doctors visit.
 
Re: 3 hand rolls with "silver", "kennedy", and "kennedy" on the wrappers...

XX said:
I'm guessing this paid for your doctors visit.

I have excellent insurance, so my copay as usually $11. This definitely paid a few copays :)
 
Re: 3 hand rolls with "silver", "kennedy", and "kennedy" on the wrappers...

Who ever saved those knew what he/she had. Most likely was a recently departed spouse.

I have told my wife several times that when my time comes don't take them to a bank. My trusted coin dealer is _______________

Hope she listened this time to what I had to say. :wink:
 
Re: 3 hand rolls with "silver", "kennedy", and "kennedy" on the wrappers...

Ha!
Nice pickup!
 
Re: 3 hand rolls with "silver", "kennedy", and "kennedy" on the wrappers...

Nice find. 3 Dream rolls is graet. :thumbsup:

Mojo
 
Re: 3 hand rolls with "silver", "kennedy", and "kennedy" on the wrappers...

LOL, sweet
 
Re: 3 hand rolls with "silver", "kennedy", and "kennedy" on the wrappers...

nice rolls. Thats one marked silver must have been awesome to open
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom