C cuse Greenie Joined Oct 31, 2010 Messages 12 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 May 15, 2011 #1 I would appreciate any help identifying these pieces of lead. Thanks! Cuse Attachments 3 LEAD PIECES - A.webp 360.6 KB · Views: 242 3 LEAD PIECES - B.webp 599.3 KB · Views: 228
timekiller Silver Member Joined Feb 10, 2009 Messages 3,853 Reaction score 966 Golden Thread 1 Location Morehead City / Newport NC 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 15, 2011 #2 Net leads I can show you quite a few pounds of them. Take Care, Pete, Upvote 0
ivan salis Platinum Member Joined Feb 5, 2007 Messages 16,836 Reaction score 3,817 Golden Thread 0 Location callahan,fl Detector(s) used delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too May 15, 2011 #3 lead weights for the bottom of fishing nets Upvote 0
C cuse Greenie Joined Oct 31, 2010 Messages 12 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 May 15, 2011 Thread Owner #4 Thanks fellers! I shall sleep better this very night... Cuse Upvote 0