What's new

3 hour early morning beach hunt....GOLD!

JustKeepDigging

Sr. Member
Joined
May 2, 2013
Messages
391
Reaction score
405
Golden Thread
1
Location
Jupiter, FL
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
PRL-1 Whites, Tesoro Sand Shark, Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So I've been detecting for little over 4 months now. Been just on the dry sand using my whites PRL-1. Haven't really found much. Just a few sliver rings, a sliver necklace, and a sliver charm. I really just enjoy being on the beach and cleaning up :) !! But I finally got a new machine, the Tesoro Sand Shark! Man do I love it!!! Hit the water for the first time and here's what I found. The second target I found was the gold ring. Little ice, 14k. Also found an E-Cig on the dry! Happy hunting!!!
 

Attachments

  • image-2858794858.webp
    image-2858794858.webp
    30.5 KB · Views: 213
  • image-129576871.webp
    image-129576871.webp
    20.1 KB · Views: 215
  • image-2074772697.webp
    image-2074772697.webp
    19 KB · Views: 228
  • image-2725778821.webp
    image-2725778821.webp
    16.7 KB · Views: 218
Upvote 0
Very cool finds! Thanks for sharing!
 
Hard to beat the Shark - Congrats!
 
That's a beautiful ring find, JKD:hello2:

Congrats on finding that one!

Lorraine
 
Nice score...water is where the gold is...congrats.
 
Thanks everyone! Hopefully I find more!! :p
 
the waves are very big here in Palm Beach. How deep where you in the water? Congrats
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom